[Sperm Pig] Two Loads, No Waiting

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

So, it had been awhile since I’ve been proper fucked— like 3 weeks. Finally this past Monday I was off and had some free time. And I needed it.

Badly.

So I hopped online to find some cock. I hit all my usual sources and was mostly flopping back and forth between BBrt and A4A.

On BBRT I was chatting with a guy with a thick dick that said he wanted to hook up. We exchanged info an numbers, and texted a bit.

I ha told him the building where I live, but not the apt #. Besides, he was taking forever to respond to my texts, so I basically wrote him off.

Then I found a guy on A4A. Nice 7.5 incher. Multi-day load. Says he plays “safe only” in his profile, but then tells me he wants to walk in, find ms lubes and ready to take his load.

Fuckin bb slut! ;-)

Mr “Safe” lives only a few blocks away, so I invite him over. He’s buzzing up 10 minutes later.

As promised, I’m on all 4’s on my bed, lubes and ready. I also have my computer camera capturing the whole scene.

He drops trou and is already rock hard. A bit of lube and a snort of poppers later and he’s balls deep inside me.

This guy’s a bit of a stud too. Thin, muscular, inked. And his dick did NOT disappoint.

He fucked me and his dick fit perfectly inside. I clenched and squeezed an worked him with all my might. He raved about my ass while pounding it.

As he sped up, I knew he was close. “Fuckin’ breed me, man! Put your load deep!”

And he did.

I felt spasm after spasm of his cock inside my ass. It was just what I needed.

I milked him for awhile, then he pulled out. I nipped off to get him a wet cloth and the computer caught an awesome full frontsl shot of him standing in all his glory.

He got dressed and we agreed that this would be repeated. Then he was out the door.

Not 15 seconds later I get a text. “I’m downstairs. How do I get in?”

It’s from the guy I thought bailed on me!

I figure “Why the fuck not?” and tell him my apt #. He calls up and I buzz him in.

30 seconds later he’s at my door and I’m thinking, these two tricks just HAD to pass each other!

So— I open my door to guy number 2. Who is wearing his leathers because he rode his Harley over.

Fine by me.

I asked if he would fuck me in his gear— he said he would.

So I hauled his fat dick out of his fly— and found he was pierced. Evidently I didn’t see the 0 gauge PA in his thumbnail pics.

Holy fuckin jackpot!!

I bent over for him, and he ate my ass. I’m sure from how his tongue was working me he was probably tasting dude number one.

Then he started teasing me with the heavy metal hanging from his cockhead. My pucker was shortly begging for it— so he obliged.

He gently worked the metal in first— then popped his thick head in. And then he started ramming me.

“Fuck yeah! Your ass is so warm and wet around my cock! Feels incredible!”

You have no idea, I thought.

I could feel that big chunk of metal driving over my prostate with every thrust— it made my knees weak.

Biker pulled out suddenly, pushed me to the bed, and flipped me onto my back. Then he fucked me harder and deeper.

“Looked like there was some spunk on my cock when I pulled out— you got a load in there already??”

“I do, actually.”

“Fuuuuuuuuck yeah.”

And I felt his dick get harder and thicker in me. And with a few more thrusts, he was dumping his spunk in me too.

As he was still cumming, he bent down and put my cock head in his mouth and started jacking me.

True to form, about 10 strokes later I was blasting— and I mean BLASTING.

I hadn’t cum in well over a week, and I shot everywhere.

He got the first volley in his mouth, but the rest ended up on his chaps and leather jacket.

“Leather— makes for easy cleanup.” he said later.

I could say the same thing about my ass.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.