Need some ideas/help Saturday 14/09/24

Hey Sirs,

I’m needing some help/ideas for Saturday 15/09/24.

I want to know if anyone knows anywhere that I can get tied to a toilet or park bench, a blindfold duct taped around my eyes and left there from about 5pm to after midday  to be used in whatever way 

need somewhere safe (from police so they don’t stop my fun) and somewhere sleazy filthy 

hopefully someone can point me in the right direction 

((My Limits/wont do: blood, intense pain, marks,being fisted/xl toys, pics/vids being taken, women, illegal. 

Everything not listed above is good and turns me on but my major turns ons are: being roughly and forcefully used. Being forced to swallow, or have my face covered and dripping in, spit, snot and farts. Being forced to clean dirty ass. Being degraded. Verbal. Nipple play. Pnp blast. Forced substances (G, T and poppers are the main ones).Surprise/forced gangbang/rape play. Note: the filthier and more forced the better.))

Edited by Wyredfilthfag
Additional information