what is the appeal of leather uniforms?

coomer

There are a lot of guys into uniforms without leanings towards fascism. There are thousands of guys all over the world who are members of BLUF. One of their rules clearly states that symbols are strictly prohibited. For some guys into BDSM, a uniform (whether it's leather, rubber or fabric) is worn in scenarios to add atmosphere and help both parties get into the mindset for power exchange play.  Skinheads have also gotten a bad reputation over the years and should not be confused with the White Power skinhead subculture. 

I will concede that there are quite a few guys that wear WW2 emblems on their leathers that post on other sites. Recently, there was a major culling of photographs on insta when a few guys on it were named and shamed. Other members very quickly removed photographs. The thing that they didn't consider is that any photograph posted on the internet is there for ever. They can copied and redistributed. There are countless guys on other photo sharing apps that still regularly post pictures that you would find offensive. 

Before anyone calls me out, I would like to make it clear that the numbers in my nickname, which could be misconstrued as fascist, have an alternative meaning to me. I have been approached before and made it clear that I have no interest in WW2 symbols or the politics. 

Edited by billy88666
typo
  • Piggy 1