[Life In The Raw] Sloppy Seconds... really sloppy

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A buddy of mine, a hot muscled latin cumdump hit me up this morning to tell me that he was going to be taking loads at his place, I went over after my workout, he was wearing a green blindfold and torn briefs.

I kissed him and as I did, I felt him relax, I had a feeling that he knew it was me. Later I found out I was right, kisseing him got me rock hard, that and I hadnt cum since the rugby player, I spit on my hole, he hit the poppers and I slid into his ass, it was wet and hot, sloppy with cum and piss from the other men. A nasty sloshing sound fill the room as I fucked his used hole.

He held me close to his furry muscled body as i fucked him hard and deep, then we kissed and i pumped him slowly, gliding in and out of his used ass.

He asked to be turned over but I enjoyed his kisses too much, so I kept pounding, the smell of cum, piss, and poppers hitting me, i looked down and saw my cum and piss covered cock and I exploded deep into his ass, filling him with sperm, marking him, and getting him ready for a day of cum taking6205496180732721325-6226461732520406977?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.