Massage, then bred

Norcalfukkr

I had an interesting fuck this morning. I woke up hella early to get to work so I could finish early and get back home. I was cruising sniffies and getting messages by many random  men offering their cock or their holes for me to either bottom or top. Couldn’t decide, too many choices, so I went with meeting up the nearest guy who could host. The bonus was a rub down before playing. I’ve been doing so much physical work last few days and every muscles been aching so I decided this was the best option for today.  I head over to this guy’s apartment and he opened up door to reveal a very sexy fit body and super handsome face. He’s a hot dude and I’m instantly hard thinking about getting inside him. Original plan was he’d massage me and then I’d fuck him and breed him good. I got undressed, laid down on his bed, face down. He starts rubbing massage oil all over my body and rubbing my muscles deep and hard. I’m in heaven, this was so much needed today.  Usually anytime I get massaged like that, especially if I’m tired, I’ll fall asleep. This happened. I’m in a deep sleep all of a sudden. I come out of it to find him balls deep inside me.  It took me a moment to fully realize what the sensation was. I thought maybe he was massaging my ass and fingering me, but quickly realize his cock is deep inside me going in and out. I squeeze my ass muscles in a reflex to my ass being penetrated and I hear him grunt and spasm as he cums.  He falls down on top my body and regains his composure. I thank him for the unexpected gift of being bred. That sensation made me so hard that I begged to let me breed him.  He was happy to oblige and actually told me to lay back on his bed with my cock in the air and he slid his ass down my cock and worked my cock so good. I was in heaven (again) as he brought me so close to orgasm and then stopped, would start again and this went on for awhile. He handed me poppers which help me relax and not cum so quickly and we fucked like that for about an hour until I couldn’t hold back any longer. I hit the poppers again and the. Grabbed him and swung him around so he was on his back and I was on top missionary and fucked him so hard and made out while shot my load.  I made him cum hands free. I scooped up his cum and licked it up and we cum kissed . 
hot time and I look forward to another session again real soon. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 7

6 minutes ago, Norcalfukkr said:

I had an interesting fuck this morning. I woke up hella early to get to work so I could finish early and get back home. I was cruising sniffies and getting messages by many random  men offering their cock or their holes for me to either bottom or top. Couldn’t decide, too many choices, so I went with meeting up the nearest guy who could host. The bonus was a rub down before playing. I’ve been doing so much physical work last few days and every muscles been aching so I decided this was the best option for today.  I head over to this guy’s apartment and he opened up door to reveal a very sexy fit body and super handsome face. He’s a hot dude and I’m instantly hard thinking about getting inside him. Original plan was he’d massage me and then I’d fuck him and breed him good. I got undressed, laid down on his bed, face down. He starts rubbing massage oil all over my body and rubbing my muscles deep and hard. I’m in heaven, this was so much needed today.  Usually anytime I get massaged like that, especially if I’m tired, I’ll fall asleep. This happened. I’m in a deep sleep all of a sudden. I come out of it to find him balls deep inside me.  It took me a moment to fully realize what the sensation was. I thought maybe he was massaging my ass and fingering me, but quickly realize his cock is deep inside me going in and out. I squeeze my ass muscles in a reflex to my ass being penetrated and I hear him grunt and spasm as he cums.  He falls down on top my body and regains his composure. I thank him for the unexpected gift of being bred. That sensation made me so hard that I begged to let me breed him.  He was happy to oblige and actually told me to lay back on his bed with my cock in the air and he slid his ass down my cock and worked my cock so good. I was in heaven (again) as he brought me so close to orgasm and then stopped, would start again and this went on for awhile. He handed me poppers which help me relax and not cum so quickly and we fucked like that for about an hour until I couldn’t hold back any longer. I hit the poppers again and the. Grabbed him and swung him around so he was on his back and I was on top missionary and fucked him so hard and made out while shot my load.  I made him cum hands free. I scooped up his cum and licked it up and we cum kissed . 
hot time and I look forward to another session again real soon. 

Fuck yeah luv sniffies for random hookups like this 

• Like 1