boyfriend's away - 3 loads so far

tr4veler

My boyfriend had a work trip, so that means I get to be piggy.  I could be piggy anyway (I tell him all about my exploits regardless) but it's easier when I'm on my own since I can host and travel freely.  Anyway, got on all the apps and hit up my regs.  Yesterday, got two loads down my throat.  Both came over.  First was from an anon profile on sniffies, guy was much heavier than his profile and a tiny cock - not a problem in itself, but I don't like the bait and switch.  Said he had a five day load.  Came literally within a minute.  Didn't even get fully hard, but ok.  Second was way better.  Hot asian bro from theblowers.com.  No face pic in profile, surprised that he was really hot.  Great cock - not big, but pretty and got super hard.  Blew him for a bit, took a minute to get our rhythm but ended up giving me a huge load.  Nice.  Was planning to head to this guy's house in the evening that I'd hooked up with once, but he bailed last minute.  Oh well.  Ordered a gyro delivery and called it a day.

Today the guy that bailed texted and said he wanted to come over.  Sure!  Super hot latino, tall bearish build.  Huge uncut cock, and thick.  I blew him in the entryway for a while, and we moved to the couch.  He set me up with my ass hanging over the side, and ate it for a while, while playing with my nips, which are very sensitive.  He tried to fuck me, but I didn't have lube downstairs, so I suggested we go up to the bedroom.  On our way up the stairs, he starts feeling up my ass, so I bend over and he ends up eating my ass with me kneeling on the stairs for a few minutes.  Eventually we get up and head up to the bedroom.  I go down on all fours, and he gets to work.  Like I said, it's a big cock (at least 8", maybe 9") and thick, so it takes some time.  He's a bit rough, too, which is hot, but made it hard to relax.  Once we got a groove though, it was fucking amazing.  He was hitting my prostate so hard I thought I was going to piss the bed.  Every few strokes he would slam it to the hilt, which would make me scream in pain but also oh my god fucking hot.  After maybe 15 minutes of feeling like my ass was going to split apart (in a good way), he pushes down my head and says he's going to cum...and boy did he!  Six hot pumps.  He stayed in me as he got soft, and as he slowly slipped out I could feel a significant stream of cum following him.  He just got dressed.  Before he left, he asked when my bf was coming back and said maybe he'd come by again, so we'll see...

I've got one more fuck buddy lined up for around 7 tonight.  A strong dom with another big dick, so we'll see how much my hole can take!  I've also got two guys lined up for tomorrow (one around 2 and another good friend/fuck buddy in the evening), and one for Thursday before my bf comes home.  A few more possible connections as well, but those aren't so firm.  

I know this is nothing compared to some of you, but I'm feeling happy and piggy.!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

On 10/1/2024 at 5:15 PM, tr4veler said:

My boyfriend had a work trip, so that means I get to be piggy.  I could be piggy anyway (I tell him all about my exploits regardless) but it's easier when I'm on my own since I can host and travel freely.  Anyway, got on all the apps and hit up my regs.  Yesterday, got two loads down my throat.  Both came over.  First was from an anon profile on sniffies, guy was much heavier than his profile and a tiny cock - not a problem in itself, but I don't like the bait and switch.  Said he had a five day load.  Came literally within a minute.  Didn't even get fully hard, but ok.  Second was way better.  Hot asian bro from theblowers.com.  No face pic in profile, surprised that he was really hot.  Great cock - not big, but pretty and got super hard.  Blew him for a bit, took a minute to get our rhythm but ended up giving me a huge load.  Nice.  Was planning to head to this guy's house in the evening that I'd hooked up with once, but he bailed last minute.  Oh well.  Ordered a gyro delivery and called it a day.

Today the guy that bailed texted and said he wanted to come over.  Sure!  Super hot latino, tall bearish build.  Huge uncut cock, and thick.  I blew him in the entryway for a while, and we moved to the couch.  He set me up with my ass hanging over the side, and ate it for a while, while playing with my nips, which are very sensitive.  He tried to fuck me, but I didn't have lube downstairs, so I suggested we go up to the bedroom.  On our way up the stairs, he starts feeling up my ass, so I bend over and he ends up eating my ass with me kneeling on the stairs for a few minutes.  Eventually we get up and head up to the bedroom.  I go down on all fours, and he gets to work.  Like I said, it's a big cock (at least 8", maybe 9") and thick, so it takes some time.  He's a bit rough, too, which is hot, but made it hard to relax.  Once we got a groove though, it was fucking amazing.  He was hitting my prostate so hard I thought I was going to piss the bed.  Every few strokes he would slam it to the hilt, which would make me scream in pain but also oh my god fucking hot.  After maybe 15 minutes of feeling like my ass was going to split apart (in a good way), he pushes down my head and says he's going to cum...and boy did he!  Six hot pumps.  He stayed in me as he got soft, and as he slowly slipped out I could feel a significant stream of cum following him.  He just got dressed.  Before he left, he asked when my bf was coming back and said maybe he'd come by again, so we'll see...

I've got one more fuck buddy lined up for around 7 tonight.  A strong dom with another big dick, so we'll see how much my hole can take!  I've also got two guys lined up for tomorrow (one around 2 and another good friend/fuck buddy in the evening), and one for Thursday before my bf comes home.  A few more possible connections as well, but those aren't so firm.  

I know this is nothing compared to some of you, but I'm feeling happy and piggy.!

Other fuck buddy came over around 7.  Fit, black, bearded, older, and loves to be dom.  He asked for me to be waiting naked with the door ajar, which I did.  He knew I had another load in me.  He'd been over before, and knows what I can do.  He immediately undressed and I saw he had a red cock ring around his formidable package, framing his surprisingly smooth balls just right.  He walked over to me and shoved his soft cock in my mouth.  Even soft it still hit the back of my throat.  Within minutes it was hard and he was shoving it down into my esophagus.  Things got very sloppy, and throat juice was going everywhere.  After he made me gag six or seven times, he turned me around to try to fuck me on the couch, but I led him back upstairs.  I took a big hit of poppers as he shoved his 9" veiny cock into my hole.  I yelped, but he held it there, and eventually, I relaxed and he started pumping.  He likes to push me to the edge, and he did just that, fucking me so hard I had to ask him to stop a few times.  Eventually, though, he was destroying my ass to the point where when he would pull out for a second I could feel the air on the inside of my asshole. That same air would get trapped when he would shove it back in and then come out later as fuck farts.  After about 30 minutes of my asshole getting pounded, he unleashed his daddy load to add to the load I already had in me.  

I ended the night happy and sloppy.  As he walked out I said next time we should have a safe word so he could push me and I could relax more.  He laughed and said I should use traffic lights (red, yellow, green).  I have a feeling next time will be me pushing myself to that limit...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1