[BikeGuy13] Not Really a Sex Post

Feeder

To see Bike Guy's original blog post click here

A number of people, over the years, have said I should take my stories and make them more into book form.

It's nice idea, but I would imagine the audience would be somewhat limited. Then there is that whole messy book tour I'd have to do. I think it is enough to want to be in movies.

I know there are others of my nature out there in book form. I wouldn't be the first. I wouldn't be the last. But fuck if someone didn't do it in fiction form - which probably isn't the first either.

And it looks horrid.

Some douche named Scott Alexander Hess is releasing a book called Diary of a Sex Addict. Ugh. Been there.

And the excerpt they give, if it is any indication on how the rest of the book goes, isn't all that good. First, it's fiction. Strike One. Secondly, it doesn't even seem like good fiction.

You can read here, if you opt to. But I'd rather you just read blogs like mine for the real stories.14796943-2273030617348066472?l=bikeguy13.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.