Becoming His Sex Slave

*True Story*

It was the dead of winter in the Midwest of the United States. I’m talking constant gray skies, freezing temperatures, with virtually no end in sight. And, to make matters worse, I had just broken up with my ex of almost 5 years. Mind you, it was 5 years of some amazing sex. I’m talking about earth shattering, mind boggling, sex here. He was about 6 years younger than me with a lot of stamina for pounding and a lot more cum for giving (if you know what I mean). 😈

I’m a very stocky bottom, if you will. Ok, real stocky… We met on Growlr, to help give you a visual. Him 19 and me almost 25. The first time we met he drove several hours to stay the weekend with me, and virtually never left. That first weekend with him was only the 2nd time I’d ever been bred before, but the first time I had an anal orgasm. Let me rephrase that, MULTIPLE anal orgasms. Remember when I said earth shattering and mind boggling sex? This is exactly what I mean. Leading me to the point of no return… those anal orgasms made me utter words that I had never before said to another man; “I think I’m falling in love with you.”

Eventually this boy moved in and we began building a life together. Working, eating, fucking, orgasms, sleeping, fucking, orgasms, repeat, repeat, repeat. But sadly, over time, we began to learn to despise each other and we each became bitter. Bitterness ensued due to stressful jobs, multiple moves, weight gain, coping with depression, and not being able to effectively work through our issues. Many many things went down between us over the course of 5 years that no amount of sex and anal orgasms could fix, sadly. So, we split.

——————————————

Now, he’s moved out, living hours away again, and I’m free to fuck as I wish. But, interestingly enough I wasn’t sure where to even start. I was bigger than I was 5 years prior, living in a different town, and unsure of how well I’d be received by the local queer crowd. Well, like any newly gay and horny bottom would do, I downloaded some apps again and went on the prowl for something to fill the newfound void in my hole. 🤣

Let me tell you, there were some doozies! Guys that wanted to feed me more and watch me grow. Another wanted to publicly display me like a bearded lady at a carnival side show. But, then I found him. Let’s call him Stallion. The one who would open up my eyes, and hole, to a whole new world of sex. A world where my desires didn’t matter. My orgasms didn’t matter, especially my anal orgasms. For him, I was a sexual outlet - a release. An object if you will, that he could use to fulfill any of his sexual needs as they would arise. And let me tell you, he was real needy when it came to sex.

He didn’t care what size I was, he didn’t care how big my cock was, and he sure as shit didn’t care about my desires. But, little did he realize, the more we chatted, the more he would fulfill desires I didn’t have a clue existed. We established a handful of ground rules before we even first met.

1) Not if, but when, we were to fuck he was in charge. He made the rules, and they could be altered as we went along.

2) I probably needed a safe word. So I had to come up with one. Even though I realized through all of this I’d never be allowed to use it.

3) If we fucked we were exclusive. Me to him and him to me. He would not, under any circumstances, use protection. All cum that he provided would enter into my body, none wasted.

4) No cum of mine, if any were to happen to be expelled, would enter his body. Remember, my desires and pleasure ultimately do not matter.

5) Since he was the dominant one we did outline a few limits for me; no scat, no piss, and no permanent modifications that weren’t pre-approved. Anything else was at his discretion, literally.

All the ground work was set and we had planned a full weekend of fun for the next week!!

——————————————

After work, on a cold and blustery Friday evening, I met him at a local sex shop. Mind you, I’ve seen his face, he’s seen mine, but nothing else. He knows I’m not well endowed, but I have disclosed that my balls are rather large. Again, he doesn’t care about my dick size… but, is excited to torture my nuts he says. He also knows I haven’t been fucked for about 3 months now. And he seems overly excited about that!

He’s told me that he’s above average in both size and girth. And for a black man I feel like that could mean a whole slew of things, but I went with it. I hadn’t been with  black guy and I wanted to sew some wild oats that I’d missed over the past five or so years.

He’s in his mid to late forties, so about 10-15 years older than me, clean shaven face and head (man do I have a thing for baldies), and sporting glasses which make him look super sophisticated and educated. Bald, sophisticated and educated, I’d do whatever he wanted for sure! 

Before we met he had ordered me to complete two tasks. First was to ensure I was clean shaven. His exact orders were; “you’re to be hairless at all times in my presence from neck to nuts.” And do you all know how hard it is to shave like that; A) when you’re a bigger dude, and B) when you haven’t had a reason to shave like that for quite some time and it’s all a damn jungle?? Sheesh!

Second was to ensure my hole was prepped and ready for anything me might throw at it on this Friday evening. Mind you, I was a bit nervous about this one because it had not only been quite some time since I had been fucked, but I also had a feeling he wasn’t going to take it easy on my hole, even on the first time around. Well, just because he didn’t necessarily have to. Don’t forget, my desires aren’t a priority.

We meet at the sex shop and have introductions and make some small talk as he’s walking me through the store. I find out he’s looking to turn me into his personal cum dump. And let me tell you I almost creamed in my pants when he uttered those words, right then and there. He also stated that he would keep me plugged after he bred me. Finally, he said he had a couple other exciting things in store, mainly for my genitals. He stated very aggressively; “you better hope you listened and there isn’t any hair down there.” He grabbed my nuts through my pants and smirked at me as I almost collapsed on the sex shop floor from the agony running through my balls.

—————————————

He picked out 2 very intimidating items to purchase, and when I asked if he planned on using them right away he said; “I haven’t decided yet, let’s see how tonight goes.”

The first was a 5” tall, by 3” wide, bright red butt plug. I asked what that was for and he said; “Have you already forgotten about our deal? I cum, you retain it. I’m not going to make it easy on you and just let you swallow it. No boy, you’re going to have to work for it and we’re going to make sure your tight little pink hole absorbs all my black baby’s.”

I say; “No sir, I hadn’t forgotten, but that plug looks really intimidating. I’m not questioning you or your ideas, I promise. I’m just going to be very tight in the beginning.”

He says; “You’ll be opened up before you know it, promise.” As he grabs hold of what I can only assume to be a live python in his pants as he grabs my right ass cheek to give it a hard squeeze.

”Yeah, we need a larger plug to ensure neither it nor the cum slips out. This will do it”, Stallion says as he winks at me. 😉

The second item was a flat metal chastity cage with urethral plug. I’d always been interested in the idea of using a chastity cage, but never got the courage to ask the ex.

He said; “This should do it too. I’m pretty good at determining ring size, and when I squeezed your nuts earlier I realized you weren’t kidding about their size. So, this larger ring and flat cage should keep your useless cock nicely tucked away for us both.”

By this time I was sweating bullets, nervous as a whore in church. Thinking, what the fuck did I get myself in to? But, my “useless cock” as he called it, was profusely leaking pre-cum and ultimately deceiving me.

He made his purchases and we left the sex shop, heading straight for my house.

——————————————

Part 2 coming soon… 😈

IMG_4196.jpeg

IMG_4191.jpeg

• Like 1