Barebacking in Las Vegas

bottomcub85

My recommendation for you is go to Hawk's Gym. It's a bath house off of Sahara...east of the strip. I have only been there for Las Vegas Smokeout...but it was a LOT of fun! A great big open area with a sling and several fuck benches...and I've only seen bareback action there. There's also Blue Moon right near I-15 just off of Sahara. I haven't been, but have heard a lot of good things about it. You can probably hook up online but a lot of the locals don't like to travel to the strip to get their nut off...at least that's been my experience. If you like hot cigar smoking men and men that wear leather...look up Las Vegas Smokeout...it's a fun weekend...with very hot men...with very little attitude! Enjoy Vegas...What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!

I've been to Vegas a couple of times now for work. I have gotten lucky in my hotel, some of hotels though you can't get upstairs without a key card, so depending on which one you stay at you may need to meet them in the loby to get them upstairs. I've had a few guys come over and breed me, I've gotten one almost every night I was there, you also have a ton of tourists to choose from too. I put ad's up on BBRT and CL and usually get something .

Have Fun and What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

I stayed at the Blue Moon, which is a gay hotel my one and only time in Vegas. Out of the way in the str8 strip joint area, butt some good times. Clothing optional poolside, with a

sleazy video and dark room just inside the doorway. Most of the room doors were ajar, and no keyed elevator. Some raw videos have been filmed there as well. You can get a day pass for a fee if you're not staying there. Nice alternative for a day. What ever happens, feel free to share, despite the cliche!!

• 4 weeks later...