[SFVersCumBoy] Waylaid and bred by a hung cock

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Yesterday I was on my phone while checking out the local shopping district. I had a message from a hot local guy...we talked about how hungry for a load I was.

During that exchange he sent me a cock picture that had me instantly drooling and hard.

Extra hung, mushroom head, extra low hanging balls (they may be trimmed based on the body hair at the stomach and legs, but I don't mind that!)and framed by a shiny cock ring that finished the package.

Right away I said that he should let me know when he needed to unload. His reply yesterday was that he was in need but our timing was off. The discussion returned that if I was available and he was in need, I would swallow his load.

He agreed and told me that he also wanted a chance to breed my ass...hell yes!

So, today I was going to pick up some items from my husband's office when I logged into my phone apps.

He asked what was up, and I told him that I was just stepping out and nothing was planned. Luckily he was going to be heading through my neighborhood...

I told him that I would be happy to meet up and take him to my handy bathroom stall nearby.

Ten minutes later he arrived, and I just knew it was going to be a long fun ride.

Six foot two, lean gym build, long legs and that boy next door look (or younger brother on the college swim team!).

I led the way to the bathrooms. Once inside, I took us to the largest stall and locked the door.

Standing there smiling we began to undo our jeans and take out some meat. I was half hard before even getting out of my pants.

As he tugged the waistband of his underwear, I reached in and could only try not to drop instantly to my knees.

Silky smooth shaft, a mushroom head larger than I thought and those balls...hanging down and bouncing in my hand...FUCK!

Well, it was not long before I did have that shaft in my mouth and was feeling the head fill the back of my throat. As I saw in the picture, he does have a slight curve but when he is rock hard and gripped in my hand it was able to defy gravity and just slide towards my lips and down my throat.

Starting with the head, I deep throated down to his balls. Once I was fully impaled on his cock, I kept him there for a few seconds and then slid back as slow as possible. After that initial spit coating, I could not take it slow.

I slurped and swallowed every inch - whether grabbing the shaft and stroking a bit or taking it down to the balls, I was a pig.

More than once I had to let him take control and fuck my face until I could not breathe or swallow - the cock was too large and long. Of course, seconds later I was right back on it!

Soon he asked where I wanted his load. My first reply was to coat my face.

I went back to sucking with a vengeance to get his load. He would be edged to the precipice of cumming and take over stroking, and then we would slow the rhythm down.

While he was stroking, I went down between his legs and put those egg sized cum filled balls in my mouth and slurped, sucked and suckled on them.

Next thing I knew, his cock was back in my mouth but he leaned over to play with my ass. OK!

Knowing that he wanted to breed my ass, I let him finger my hole while I sucked him off some more. At one point I finally stood up and slid my pants down to my ankles and leaned over to take his cock...that, of course, left my ass wide open for him to finger and work on.

Without saying anything, I turned towards the wall and he came up behind me.

He spit into his hand once and aimed that curved rock hard cock up to my hole. Feeling the pressure of that mushroom head as he entered I reached back and guided him in.

FUCK it was larger than I thought. I had to take a few quick deep breaths. He slid back and gave me a moment to relax...then he pushed further into my tight hole.

Once he finally had all 9 or so inches buried we both knew it was not coming back out until he unloaded.

I leaned over and turned to give him full access and to take over. And he did!

All I could do was hold on to the wall as he fucked and fucked my hole. That curve along with his height meant that I felt every inch sliding down and in.

Leaning back, he kissed me while still buried and fucking. He asked if I was okay - fuck it was so long and thick that I was going to feel it for hours, but I said it was great and let him know to keep fucking.

Finally he asked if I was ready to be bred, and I said "yes!" and he increased the tempo. As he began to fill my ass with sperm, I felt the shaft expanding and it was everything I could do to not cum right that second.

Even as he was unloading, he kept fucking and drilling deep. I was holding myself up and it was an intense load from the way he made sure every drop was shot.

Once he stopped fucking, we both stood there and caught our breath. Then he and I leaned in for more kissing as he slowly grew softer.

Not that he went soft quickly...it was a good minute before my ass released his cock.

Pants back up, we exited and headed out to the street.

I still had to run my errand and get to my husband's office...but when I got there I had to admit that I was waylaid, and he just gave me a knowing look and said "I figured as much".3474577974612100795-8787746432027608?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.