[Life In The Raw] Dropping by for a load

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

The rugby play called, telling me that he was in the area and was horny as fuck, that he needed a load in his hole, I told him to come over and within a few monutes he was in my room and naked, we laid on the bed and we kissed, he buried his face in my armpit and licked. He whimpered as I touched his hole and cried out when I began to eat and tongue fuck his ass.

I used a little spit and I rammed my dick inside of him, fucking him hard, drilling him, using his hole for my pleasure, he had never seen me like this. I could see in his eyes that he was wondering there the gentle yet passionate top had gone. I pounded his ass, then laid him on his stomach and machofucked the hell out of him, his beefy hairy ass looking amazing as I was divided by my black cock.

I put him on my massage table, on his back, his legs in the air and over my shoulders and I fucked him hard,

I jammed my dick all the way in and his eyes bulged, I kept ramming as his hole became wetter and wetter.

Then I let loose a blast of cum deep in his pussy, I then told him to go to slammer, bend over in the dark room and take all loads, Ill have to find out how he did.6205496180732721325-423126571528188430?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.