[Life In The Raw] This has nothing to do with sex. But I admire your body. What are

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Being in shape has a strong connection to sex, in that guys that are more in shape are desired by more men as a whole. Um,, wow, thanks for the compliment, man, fuck. Okay, what I am currently taking...

Carnivore Beef protien isolate

BCAA's

Kre- Alkalyn

SuperPump MAX(green apple is fucking tasty)

Glutamine

BEAST Super Test Booster

Morning(pre gym)

BCAA

KreAlkalyn

SuperPump MAX

Post Workout

Carnivore

BCAA

Beast Super Test

With my last meal

BCAA

Beast Super Test

when I took steriods I did Deca and test, the "welcome to the world of steriods" cycle, I plan on taking a new stack, which I will share once I am on it.

Also, get a personal trainer, if you are going to invest in your body, get a trainer who is good on form, nutrition, and making you hate them for that entire session. LOL.

As for BB, I have answered this before and I'll say it again, there are pros(pleasure of skin on skin sex, feeling of breeding/getting bred, a strong connected feeling) and cons(Sexual Transmitted Infections), you have to decide what's right for you, I highly doubt that me saying "go and bareback" will be the push you need. Seel pleasure, but be informed about the risks and concequences.

Ask me anything

6205496180732721325-2571599603142977582?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.