[Life In The Raw] Amazing ffucking bbottom

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

One of my fuck buddies that I haven't hooked up with for some time came over this morning, said that he was horny and needing to be used. A Tall german twink, slender toned build, a perky little butt.

He came over and undressed, we kissed and I ate his hole briefly. Then I slid my dick in, just using spit into his wet and hungry hole, I pinned him down on his stomach and drilled him hard, he begged for more as he always does.

I pulled out and lubed up my left and and with little resistance got into his hole, I immediately punch fucked his hole, the way he told me that he loves it. I twisted my hand inside while punching him, his dick leaking precum all over the bed, I fucked him again with my rock hard cock, getting into his fisted hole was bringing me off way too soon, so went back to fisting his pussy.

This time he was one his back, and we kissed while I worked my paw in and out of his slutty asshole,

he loves being roughed up, used. I kept punching him, before I just had to seed his hole.

I fucked him doggy style, he looked back and our eyes met, then once I felt my balls build up, I threw him down, pinned him, and shot a 3 day load of cum deep into his ass.

My dick twitched a bit more, letting the final drops of seed take his hole.

I pulled out, he got dressed and left to collect more loads in his ffantastic hole.6205496180732721325-3793778541386541062?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.