[Sperm Pig] Fucking Incredible Fucking

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Yesterday evening I was fucked nearly inside out by a hot, leather Dom.

I don’t know what made me get on Scruff late in the workday on Friday, but there he was.* In his leather and “cover” (aka leather daddy cap).* Although younger than me, he was clearly a “sir”.

We started up a chat, and he didn’t pull the typical Dom crap (call me sir, boy!).* I wasn’t his boy… he already had one of those.* He just liked the occasional sex on the side.

We exchanged numbers and I called him when I got home.* He was very nice on the phone and soon I was on my way over to his place.* We agreed that leather play would be involved.

He met me in the lobby and we walked up together.* He was about 5 inches shorter than I was, and had dark ginger hair and a tackback goatee.* And man was he stocky!* Thick legs and a taut muscular ass that just begged to be fucked… if he were a bottom.

We got up to his, and were barely in the door when we started making out.* He was an excellent kisser.

We took our time, exploring, kissing, undressing.* I was already in my leather harness, but he was not outfitted yet.* I asked him if he would put some on.

“Oh sure.* Normally my “boy” outfits me, but in this case, I’ll make an exception and dress myself.”

While he put on his chaps, I sucked his 7+ inch cock and tugged (by his request) on his big, fat nutsack.* After each leather piece he put on, we paused so we could make out some more.

And then he put on his “cover”.

I must admit, I have a REAL thing for the leather daddy cap.* I think they look fucking HOT, and when they are pulled down low over the eyes, it’s just fucking sexy as hell.

And he wore his VERY well.

Basically his hat (along with his furry chest, furry ass, muscles, and leather clad body) drove me over the edge.* I went fucking wild.

I even parted his furry asscheeks and chowed down on his tight little bunghole.* And I NEVER rim.

Everything I did to “sir” he did right back to me.* He loved eating my ass and spitting on my hole.* And then teasing my pucker with his cockhead.

Eventually he got me on my back, he lubed up a bit (mostly with spit) and we started fucking.

And fucking.* And FUCKING!

On my back.* On my side.* On all fours.* Standing.* Slowly.* Full repenetration.* Deep rocking.* Pounding.* Sewing machine quick.* You name it, we did it.* But mostly we were face to face so I could pet his beard and make out with him whenever I wanted.

And he was never into punishing me or really humiliating me or anything.* It was all about pleasure.* At one point after I involuntarily cried “Ow!” he said, “I heard an ‘ow’ in there… tell me.”

I told him that in that position, his long cock hit really deep, and when he did a forceful, balls deep thrust it poked just a bit too hard inside.

Instantly “sir” adjusted his thrusting and his technique so as not to hurt me again.

I gotta say, it was a supremely intense, and incredibly hot fuck session.* The likes of which I haven’t had in a long time.* I mean, sure my 10 inch buddy fucks me retarded, but I am not ‘attracted’ to him like I was to “sir”.

Eventually “sir” had me on all fours at the edge of the bed where he stood and fucked my worn out hole until his load blew into my guts.

I came seconds later, as he was still pumping ropes of cum deep into me.

We hung out for awhile after, just shooting the shit.* Then he walked me to my car where he kissed me goodbye.

I know he already has a “boy”, but man I sure hope we get to play again.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.