[iBLASTinside] Meet Me (and Possibly My Cock) and Others

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

hands.jpgThis fall, I want to put together a “tweet-up” — as they’re called — where I’ll meet some of Twitter followers. I’m encouraging Bareback Brotherhood #BBBH members to attend, but I’d like to extend it to anyone who might like to meet.

If you’re interested, you can express an opinion about where and when at the Bareback Brotherhood website.

#mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; } /* Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block. We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. */ Subscribe to my #Tweet-Up mailing list</p>

Related posts:

Like Ships Passing...

A rarity indeed to find a man taller than I. His arrival had become doubtful after more than an hour had passed since our las...

Breaking the Silence: Seeking Sufficient ROI from My Friends

So where have I been?Some of you might have seen me on Twitter with occasional posts. Not much elsewhere. As I've struggl...

I Needed a Massage. I Bred Instead.

I've begun a workout regiment with a personal trainer. A tragically straight personal trainer — an incredibly hot, massively ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.