[Life In The Raw] Today on Scruff

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Him

So I see you have every race but asian listed as to what you're looking for.

Me

Yeah, been told it's less rude.

Him

It's still rude. and still as racist.

Me

Sorry you feel that way...

Him

No you're not, you're just like every other black guy, you either chase after white guys, or you just stick to your own, its really fucking annoying. Luv blk, but you all want wht or blk.

Me

So you have a racial preference as well... not only that, your profile says "Not black, don't bother"

you are basically telling every other race, including your fellow asians, to fuck off.

Him

Well, thats different.

Me

???

How?

Him

everyone knows that asians dont fuck each other... sheesh...

and i hate white guys, and they think we all want them, i want blk

Me

You know it comes of a bit hypocritical for you to be upset about me having preferences, when you have them based on the same factor, even more so that you are pissed at men that dont want asians and you dont want to have sex with asians. and for every guy like me who doest want asians, there is a black guy out there that ONLY wants asians, why waste your time being pissed at me when you can find someone who wants to fuck you... and also, a guy who isnt 2351 miles away.

Him

Nigger

(i blocked him after that)6205496180732721325-7573665840342090221?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.