[Sperm Pig] Daddy "Fuck Me Til I Cum"

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I ended the weekend on a good note. A daddy top with 8.5 inches if thick meat fucked the cum out of me— twice!

And when I say “fucked the cum out of me” I mean it was a hands-free orgasm. Just his cock hitting inside did the trick.

Twice!!

I think I can count the number if times I’ve achieved a true no-handed orgasm on one hand. Maybe two. But it hasn’t been many.

This daddy delivered a no-handed “O” the first time we fucked, which was a year ago. It was an incredible fuck back then and I was trying to get a repeat with him ever since.

Sunday was finally our chance to repeat our fuck. And we did.

And again he managed to make me cum just with his cock motion.

The nice thing was that he blew his 4 day wad inside me as soon as I started shooting. Simultaneous orgasms are always a bonus.

But we lounged around and cuddled a bit, and he found my nipples again, which made me beg for more fucking.

His cock was willing, so he shoved into my cumsloppy hole and started going yo town again.

He was really getting off on feeling his load leaking out while he pounded me, and once again I was building toward an orgasm just from the fucking.

I told him I was close again and this time he shot inside me, but kept pounding away. It only took about 30 seconds or so before my 2nd no-handed orgasm was spewing cum all over my belly.

He talked about going for a third round, but my poor ass was sore! I told him it would give us something to shoot for next time.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.