[Breeder] Reader Assets: #19

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

Just a quick intro this week before we get to the good stuff, as I've been rather busy here. I've got a great selection of men who are bearing their all for you guys (and gals!) this week—and of course, I'd be happy to include you in one of the next editions.

Just send me your goods using the email address in the sidebar. Back side, front side, with face, anonymous—we take them all, here. Make sure you put the words 'MY ASSETS' in the subject line, and make sure the photos are of you and that you're of age to share them. If all that's good, you'll be seeing yourself up here in no time.

Well, some time. But you'll see yourself up here.

Let's get started, shall we?

BikeGuy

backside.jpg

bg+hole.jpg

fucking+me+2.jpg

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_1486.JPG

IMG_2108.JPG

Aw, come on. I don't have to introduce this guy. Y'all know BikeGuy from his journal, which is one of the best-written blogs out there. Not only is he an all-around great guy and total pig bottom, he's also hot as hell. And a good writer, which is a rare combo.

If you don't read him, you ought. If you haven't fucked him . . . well, get in line.

About time you submitted to be in here, Bike!

Davey

215036.jpg

04072011055.jpg

04072011070.jpg

04072011088.jpg

My new best friend Davey is twenty and from Columbia. Having spent an evening with a Columbian just this week, let me say that between what my encounter and Davey's pics, Columbia's my new favorite country.

I mean, jeez. Look at that beautiful chest and waist—and that isn't even mentioning the beautiful dick and that big ol' puddle of cum. Beautiful, Davey.

If you guys want to get in touch with this hot boy, he's asked me to tell you that his email is fragoa50@hotmail.com . Get him while he's hot! (Which should be a real long while.)

Josh

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Okay, you guys might go a little crazy over this one, because Josh—a young British follower of mine—has a bit of a secret.

He's still a virgin.

He's had a dildo in his ass, he tells me, but never a real dick. He's offered me the chance to take his virginity—which I would love to do, trust me, because that furry ass is fuckin' beautiful. But the distance and the matter of the Atlantic Ocean is a bit of a problem.

So, if any of you guys a little closer to him want to slip your dick into a virgin hole, Josh has asked me to tell you to contact him at hairycowpuncher@live.com .

Now, on this one you might want to hurry. A guy can only lose his virginity once.

Will

photo.JPG

Rounding out this week's assets (get it? rounding out?) is Will, who'd love us to see his butt. And what a butt it is, gentlemen. I think we can all agree? I love that face-down position and the white briefs yanked down just below the cheeks.

The butt is perfection—round, slappable, and definitely a nice home for my dick. I'd love to get to know it better.

Hear that, Will? You know where to visit. Soon.

Let's hear it for all of this week's exhibitionists. It takes a lot of guts to get up and show off in front of thousands and thousands of strangers!

I'd really like to see more of you guys up here next! Send me your photos!12316001024335229-5468427254625516670?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.