[Western BB Top] Took a load (after 3 years)

Feeder

Click here to see original blog post on Western State BB Top...

So I've been talking with this guy online for years, but we are both tops (so it never went farther than just talk) until the other day that is!

I tried convincing him to bottom as his profile says top/vers, but he claims he is a top only. Damn! I told him I hadn't bottomed in over three years and that I can't bottom with a condom...his reply? "Great I love bb!" Perfect! I'll break my ass in after all these years and get a nice creamy load as a reward :)

I cleaned out well and headed over with my ass twitching in anticipation of getting fucked again. He opened the door and I began kissing him immediately. My hands wandered and his cock was hard while he was grabbing my ass. MMMM....can't wait now!

We go upstairs and I undress him...his body is amazing! I kneel down and ease his uncut cock into my mouth...tastes delicious and he loves the bj I'm giving him...he doesn't talk much but he is sure moaning. I stand up and he undresses me and nods in approval...he then leans down and takes my 7.5 inches down the back of his throat...god he gives great head (and I'm thinking maybe...just maybe I'll fuck him one of these days)

He mentioned when we were texting that he loves to rim a nice ass and loves to get rimmed so I lay stomach down on the bed. Rimming is the one thing that makes me want to bottom :)

He eases his tongue into my tight ass and I yell out a moan. His tongue darts in deeper and deeper and soon I am moaning like I'm in heat...god his tongue is driving me crazy and getting me ready for the real thing.

I flip over and we had talked about a 69 rimming and I'm definitely in the mood to faste his pale pink ass!

image.jpeg

He is practically hairless and his clean hole tasted great! All the while he is darting his tongue in and out of my ass and it's making it hard for me to focus on the ass munching I'm giving him.

I finally decide that I'm ready to take it...I can't wait to feel his bare, uncut cock slide into my re-virginized asshole. I lube up my ass...I lube up his cock...and tell him to ease in slowly...it stings of course, but I breath through it. Before long I'm ready for him to fuck me hard and I tell him to let loose.

He is pounding my ass doggy style and I can feel it rubbing against my prostate driving me crazy. I forgot how amazing it feels having a bare cock sliding in and out of your hole...I could get used to this again (Every once in a while!)

We try a few different positions, but he seems to like doggy style the most so we switch back to that...his cock looks great covered in my ass juice when it pulls out of me and I slide back on it and slam down. I tell him he is getting me close and he should shoot his load.

He fucks me for a while and I tell him to "shoot in me man" "fuck that load into me!"...this seems to get him going and pretty soon he is grunting as his cock spurts deep in my ass...ah!!!! a load...amazing!

He slows down and his cock and some cum flop out. I was so close but didn't want to cum before him as my ass closes for business.

I have him lay on his back and I jack a nice load all over his stomach. We lay down and cool off (we were covered in sweat! mostly from him). We kiss...clean up....dress...and part ways.

I can feel the load dripping out of my ass into my underwear as I drive home...feels great after all these years! Anyone else want to add their load?!?! :)

Next...I'll tell you about my threesome fuck breeding...oh and plans for the weekend? oh just double fucking two different guys and my first try at fisting a guy1130153515978022748-4892216328605226491?l=westernstatebbtop.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.