[iBLASTinside] Subtly Show You’re a Barebacker

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

bbbh-band-300x214.png

Black on black, embossed with the hashtag “#BBBH,” which stands for Bareback Brotherhood.*Unless you look really close, you can’t see the letters. The bands are black with embossed black lettering with the “#BBBH” hashtag. People who aren’t familiar with the Bareback Brotherhood won’t know what the #BBBH indicates and won’t be able to see it. But when you’re out and wondering if there’s another barebacker around, look for the black band.

Show your support for Mark & the Bareback Brotherhood by ordering a new wristbands!*Membership in the Bareback Brotherhood is approaching 2,000 confirmed brothers worldwide. Meet-ups and Tweet-ups have occurred or are being planned for #BBBH members in Florida, Georgia,*Massachusetts, New York, Washington State, California, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Texas, Louisiana and the District of Columbia. Chances are, you might bump into other #BBBH members when you’re out but never really know.

Wear this to show you’re a #BBBH supporter!*And if you want to get specific, tops wear on your left and bottoms on your right! Our versatile brothers need to order two*— one for each arm. Beside covering the cost of the wristband, the #BBBH wristband goes to paying for the annual costs of the website, which currently runs more than $785 not including frills and add-ons.

Each wristband is only $5*plus shipping (currently U.S. brothers get discounted domestic shipping; international shipping is a little extra). Mark just placed the first order for a few hundred wristbands. As soon as they come in, he’ll start shipping them out*—*first ordered, first shipped!

pixel.gif

Related posts:

Like Ships Passing...

A rarity indeed to find a man taller than I. His arrival had become doubtful after more than an hour had passed since our las...

Did I Fuck? No. No Birthday Breeding. Just Blue Balls for My 44th!

Someday, when the cash is flush and the time is right*— perhaps when I turn 45*— I will get to have a birthday bash someplace...

Meet Me (and Possibly My Cock) and Others

This fall, I want to put together a "tweet-up" -- as they're called -- where I'll meet some of Twitter followers. I...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.