[Closet BB Cumdump] Shorty bear

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

Another success from Scruff.... met a guy who had a head shot on Scruff and we did little back and forth before agreeing to meet up. Thanks to GPS, found out he was on my way home. Was already on the road in traffic so just asked for address and we were good to go. When I got to his apartment he was in a tank and shorts coming back from the gym. I told him I didn't care if he showered. He was the same height as me 5'7" but probably 40 pounds heavier than me. He was also hairy. A short, chubby hairy bear. Bears need love too... As soon as I got naked he pulled off his shorts. His dick was an average size and was already hard. I sucked his dick a bit and he kept telling me how hot I was. He asked me to get on the bed and he got on the bed between my legs and started sucking my dick like there's no tomorrow. Problem is his teeth. Kept scraping my dick and was making me lose the mood so I asked if he wanted to fuck. He asked if I wanted him to blow me some more and I felt bad but lied and told him I didn't have much time. I had asked if he had poppers before heading over. He said yeah and pulled them out now. They were so old they had lost most of their effect. Didn't do much actually. He did get his dick in my hole and started fucking me with my legs over his shoulder. It didn't take him very long before he told me he was going to cum and asked where I wanted it. I told him to shoot it right in my hole and he did. I had a quick rinse in the shower and got dressed. He told me he wanted to do it again. I'm so bad with telling people thanks but not thanks so I said to hit me up. Now every time I'm on Scruff he asks when we're going to hook up again!

:( I'm sure it will die down over time. Still counts as a load and too bad it was a one time only because he literally is on my way home and I'd stop there constantly if it had been good!

7230614512406525083-6137444118884525698?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.