[Life In The Raw] Folsom 2011 pt 1- Off to a great start

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Picked up at the airport, we went to the hotel room where my twitter buddy @rawfuk was waiting for us. When we got there the first thing he told us that he had just taken a load an hour ago. My buddy and I took no time in tearing his clothes off and eating his sweet cumfilled butt. I slid my dick into his raw cumfilled hole.

We tagged his ass back and forth, it was the fucking hottest way to start a weekend and one that I knew my buddy would deliver on, I knew there was no way that @rawfuk would have a dry hole by the time we got to him.

We had him on all fours, held him down and raped his ass, had him ride us. The entire thing was so hot. to get into some sleazy bareback action and not even unpacked yet.6205496180732721325-5942058295620300806?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.