[Life In The Raw] A Fan reaches out

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Today I was hit up on BBRT by a guy who says he LOVES my blog, he said he wanted my load.

Well, I was more than game, and it turns out that he lives down the street from me. The door was open and he was naked on the sofa, I had him go on his hands and knees and I ate his hole out.

I lubed up my dick and slid into him. This boy is one cute fucker. I moved in and out of him slowly, feeling his hole open up around my dick, I moved faster and deeper into his hole, bringing him from a strong moan into a cute and boyish whimper. I held him tight and moved my dick inside of him, making damned sure he enjoyed my dick inside of him. I felt his hole quivering around my dick as we kissed and my dick moved in and out.

I pulled out and had him touch his hole, he asked if I had bred him. I told him no, that was his hole being that wet. I slid back into his hole, looked at this cute as fuck guy, and held my body on top of his, then I had him get on his hands and knees and I pounded his hole, until I shot a huge load of cum in his ass.

Cant wait to go again on this cutie.6205496180732721325-5445923442677865553?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.