hOW DOES BEING POZZED EFFECT YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE

Guest cumdrainer4u

Guest cumdrainer4u

I have been on this site for awhile now and love it. I am trying to get enough information about being pozzed because I will be pozzed someday being a cum slut myself. I have a good job and kids,but have a strong pig sex life. ( no longer married) I'm trying to balance all of that inside my head. Any others that way. When I become pozzed what things should I be aware of that may effect my everyday life. You guys are great and thanks in advance.

Well, I did lose my job because of it and of course have been on meds daily. Depending on where you live you might get ostracized and the meds could get expensive. On the positive side you can partake in the wildest stuff and not worrying about it.

Being POZ - the only thing is my weight - It has packed on the pounds - but I get up each day, take my meds, go to work and put in 10 hour day, come home, take 1 pill and later sleep. No Nasty side effects - have no issues traveling or going out - Life is too short - have a great time even when your poz.