For Real or Just Fantasy?

nymanhole

Guest indynudeguy

Started as a fantasy. I was always trying not to intentionally take a poz load. But I eventually got so horned up at a party I just decided to take any load. Nothing like hanging in a sling offering up your hole to all. Have never looked back.

Well, I am no chaser at all and I have and never had a fantasy about it. HIV is a incurable disease and I don't see anything in getting it. The world is full of people who deal with health conditions similar to so-called 'manageable' HIV. But when I turn 60+ or maybe even earlier and all the health shit starts coming naturally, with heart/artery issues, higher risk of cancer, generally fucked up & weakened immune system,organs that mostly start to function funny or stop at all,etc I have no desire to be HIV+ on top of this.Just like with anyone, I have no idea what lies in the future for me-tomorrow I could die in a car crash while driving to my university,who knows?But I try to minimize the risk as good as I can and yes I hate to say it, but as a bottom,if we get pozzed-well we are the stupid ones who gave our asses raw and we have to deal with the consequences.Generally speaking you have to figure out if a top is to be trusted, when he says he is clean.As for people who knowingly stealth and lie about their status, when the issue comes up-I have to say, they are evil useless trash and yes it is and should be considered criminal.That is of course if you(bottoms mostly but neg tops also) care about the issue.I know bug chasers and have argued with this attitude,but then I figured it is not up to me to play mammy or daddy and they are grown up people who take their choices and they are the ones who would live the consequences.

Believe it or not, the reality is that it's no longer incurable. You just have to be smart enough to know how to access the cure. Also, people can heal themselves from it, they just need to let go of this non-sensicle false christian ideology which promotes death, disease, and misery. But, that will come to a head soon.

Have I missed the huge announcement that there is a cure for HIV? Have I missed the evidence where someone healed themselves of HIV? And how the hell do you blame Christians for the fact that men have and still do die from AIDS? Do you not see the posts on here of guys chasing the drug resistant strain? I don't see the Christian movement with a gun to the chaser's head forcing him to do that.

Fact: There is NO cure for HIV/AIDS. I may be undetectable due to medication, but I'm sure as hell not cured. I still have it.

Fact: The blame does NOT solely rest on the infectee in every case. You can not make a blanket statement about such things. Condoms do break. Not to mention there are other ways that people have been infected that were not by choice or because of something they did.

So... To answer the OP's question. Real or fantasy. I don't even fantasize about infecting someone. I've said no to chasers. And I don't regret saying no.

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

I started off dreaming about getting fucked. I finally found a bookstore and rest stop that I could get cock. I started off just sucking and getting sucked. I had a few guys want me to fuck them BB and I thought they were stupid. They didn't even ask my status, just wanted my cock. As the years went on, I wanted to be fucked more and more. I broke down and let two guys fuck me BB at an adult theater. I had turned into those same guys who wanted to be fucked but didn't ask about status. It was a few more years before I saw all this poz talk. I would masturbate and think about poz guys fucking me and breeding me. Now I was taking BB cock at the adult stores at this time, thinking I was in a small town, so most were neg. I finally found a guy online who was poz, but undetectable and set up a meeting for him to fuck me. He fucked me good at an adult theater and breed my ass twice that night. I ran to the bathroom and pushed the cum out of me quick.

Since that time I have taken about 4 known poz loads and many other loads that were unknown status. Things change I guess.

• 6 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

for me a little of both, I have moved away from my chasing fantasy scenarios, because they realistically where not happening. I now go to the bathhouses, and take anon loads. While I am lying on my stomach waiting for someone to walk into my room, I am always fantasizing about whether or not he is the one.

• 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I will now say that it starts out as a fantasy, then you start taking steps to make real. I first heard about chasing on gay.com in 1998, in a chat room, I think that is where it started for me. 21 years later, I have taken 2 detectable loads, and I am now planning a 3rd.

It's getting over that first hump.  If you're bottoming, it's psyching yourself out that first time knowingly taking a poz cock to just let it play out and have your top breed you.  I'm all about honestly, so part of me would tell you to be upfront to your top about it being your first time chasing.  Some tops, though, do chicken out if it's your first time doing it for real; they like the idea of knocking up a hole, but stop short of going through with it.

I wasn't consciously a chaser. I was horrified at the prospect of getting HIV. But at the same time: I only got fucked bareback and never asked about status. Eventually it caught up with me. Then I spent 7 years watching and picking neg or undetectable guys...but now? POZ Men and AIDS Men to the front! Once I took my first "known" POZ load, I've not looked back. Reality, baby!

51 minutes ago, LoadsNeeded said:

I wasn't consciously a chaser. I was horrified at the prospect of getting HIV. But at the same time: I only got fucked bareback and never asked about status. Eventually it caught up with me. Then I spent 7 years watching and picking neg or undetectable guys...but now? POZ Men and AIDS Men to the front! Once I took my first "known" POZ load, I've not looked back. Reality, baby!

This sounds very much like me and my situation to the "T".  Am not sure about my status now, but from all indications it may have caught up with me also as of the beginning of this year.