what is it about bbrt?

trs3340

Is it just me, or do conversations on BBRT go SOOOOO SLOOOOOOW. When I am on A4A, the conversation flies. On BBRT, it's like 30 minutes go by and all I know is what part of town he lives in! Anyone else notice this? A lot of dudes talk for awhile and things look good then they sign off, only to message me back when I am signed off later! I'm a good looking guy...I don't think people would waste their time on someone, especially since there is a message limit for freemium users. What gives?

People are easily distracted online, especially the tweakers. While you're waiting for the next response from them, they're cruising other profiles and trying to find someone bigger, hotter, shinier, whatever. Or just using BBRT as jerk-off material, with no intention of actually having sex with a human being. The giveaway is always the moment you ask them for an address or phone number (or give them yours) - when it comes down to the wire, many guys flake. It's frustrating, because when it works, it works well.

I also think some of it has to with traffic on the site. the busier the site the longer messages seem to take to go back and forth.

But Ingulphus is also right, a lot of the guys flake. In my area, the same 100 guys are always signed on, I often wonder if they actually ever hook up with anyone or if they are just signed on to mess with people.

BBRT doesn't work for me just because I live to far out of the city and my town, well not to many on from here. But I get what I can when I can.