[Pussy Boi] The Little Whore That Could

Feeder

Click here to see Pussy Boi's original blog post...

the%252520little%252520engine%252520that%252520could.jpg Thanks for all the emails, IMs and other ways you've reached out. Am doing more than fine here. This blog, however, just isn't an instrumental part of my daily ritual at this point in time. I have no expectations or plans with it at this time. I realize that many of you love getting these updates and I recognize that except for a select few of you that I've actually become friends with (you know who you are...wink) I've been dormant the last few months. But trust me when I say that I am as big of whore if not bigger than ever. Just like the little engine that could, but instead of "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can" it is more like "I need more cum. I need more cum. I need more cum". It is ridiculous the amount I am inhaling on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I'd not be surprised if I am not averaging around 100 loads a month at the current rate. And now that it is a new school year, I'm finding and be introduced to new guys. I have to admit, the freshmen this year are particularly hot as fuck and I've been spending more than my fair share of time in the dorms welcoming them to campus.

So, just wanted to let everyone know all is well and that I'm still probably one of the sluttiest whoriest hungriest cumdumpsters you've ever met. Spread the word.

3902303572_f43028b099.jpg

Peace.

156662280615658129-2805079172603458136?l=pussyboicumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.