[Sperm Pig] Broke the dry spell

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Well, it’s been awhile since I got bred. A good couple weeks anyway.

I didn’t write about repeats with the leather DOM (and the random 3-way we had), or the repeat with ugly Thikdik. But since them— nothing.

And my ass has been needing cum!

So I jumped online last night, and I’m on Adam4Adam all of about 30 seconds when I get a message:

“Is your ass open??”

It’s from the guy who lives just a few blocks away. The guy in the committed relationship. The guy who proclaims “safe only” and he only does safe 3-ways with his partner.

Yeah right. *Snort*

I tell him I am indeed looking. He says he’ll be over in 15 minutes.

I love this guy. He’s thin, handsome, inked, an has a nice cock. And he fucks me raw and breeds my cunt.

He also totally gets off on “being bad”. Fucking uncovered. Especially when his partner is a total condom nazi.

I leave the door open for him. He just walks in and finds me naked and lubed on all fours.

It takes him no time to achieve hardness. He is a no-nonsense fucker. It’s all about the breeding.

He lubes his cock, snorts the poppers, and shoves into me.

Last night it actually hurt a bit. He isn’t small and I was really tight from not having taken any cock recently.

He didn’t care about my discomfort though. He just fucked my hole and kept up his “naughty talk”.

“Damn your hole feels good! I shouldn’t be doing this— fucking you raw— but it feels so great! Yeah— fucking your ass with my bare dick!”

I wasn’t complaining. I just egged him on. “Fuck yeah! Breed me! Put your swimmers in my guts!”

He used my hole to stroke just his head til he was close. I heard his breaths coming in short gasps. Then he was tensing up and holding his breath…

“Ugggghhhhhhh!” he cried out as he shoved in deep and let his naughty, unwrapped cock squirt his 3 day load into my ass.

I milked him until he popped out. He got dressed, winked at me, and told me to “be good”.

“You too,” I replied.

*snort*

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.