[Sperm Pig] Bucket Lust Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

You ever find those guys online that you really just want to try out once? And you hit them up off and on for a year or more in the hopes that something will work out?

Last night I finally got nailed by one of my “bucket lusters”.

I’ve been chatting with this guy off and on for well over a year. He’s partnered and because of his work schedule he is almost never available when I am.

Until last night.

The guy is mid 40’s, decent build, decent looking, goateed and had those adorkable ears that stick out. He also has a hefty 8” cock.

Chatting with him I could tell he wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. But I was only concerned with the one big tool.

Sure enough, he was pretty much everything I was anticipating. Lived in a doublewide that reeked of cigarette smoke. Total redneck. But also hot.

We got naked and jumped on his bed. I sucked and gagged on his fat prong (it really is thick— the whole thing) and worshipped his cock for awhile.

He had on a cockring and dam if he wasn’t hard as steel. His cock was beautiful- which is exactly why I was there.

The whole shaft is perfectly straight and uniform thickness, with only his cock head flaring out wider. And he leaked precum like a madman.

He spun me around and told me to “back that ass up” to his face. He lay there and ate my hole while I sucked his cock.

He pulled me off once or twice because he was getting to close.

I told him I certainly didn’t want to swallow his load- I needed it up my ass.

“Ok, boy. Git yer ass to the edge of the bed— im gunna fuck you now!”

I lubed up and did as I was told. He chucked the poppers at me and I took a hit.

It didn’t help.

He popped his head in, then just shoved in til his balls were against my ass.

I cried out in a bit of pain. His thickness hurt and really was forcing my hole open.

“Jest relax and take it— you know you want this big cock to breed yew.”

I hit the poppers hard and started to relax. And he started fucking.

It wasn’t long before I was totally into it- flying on poppers and taking every pleasurable thrust.

“Breed me! Put your DNA in my guts! I want that load so bad!”

“Oh, you gonna git it boy! Imma breed you deep— knock you up!”

It wasn’t much longer after that when he pushed in as far as he could go an I felt his dick squirting inside.

I milked him a few times and then asked him to Stay buried in me until I came so I could milk him more.

Because I hadn’t cum in days and was totally horny for this guy, I came a TON! I evwn surprised myself at the volume of my load.

Surprised him too. “Damn boy!” he said. Then he yanked out of my ass hard, scooped up my Jizz, coated his cock, and shoved back into my ass roughly.

That thrust made my ass burn. I was so clenched with the last bits of my orgasm that his still hard cock made my asshole feel like it was on fire!

I milked him some more, until he started to soften, then he just yanks out of me again, slaps my ass, and heads for the bathroom.

I followed him a minute later, ass burning and dripping cum, and my belly all sticky.

“Hope it was worth the wait, boy.”

My ass is still sore and twitching today.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.