[Life In The Raw] Best When Loose

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

This morning I was horny as hell, not coming for a few days can do that to a guy. I hit up this sexy swedish bottom that usually comes over to take my load. He told me he was naked and stroking it at his place. Door open, he gave me his address and I was right over. I had him get on his hands and knees and I ate his sweet ass out. Then I mounted him and began fucking his hot ass.

I then had him get on his back, and began fucking his hole really hard. We kissed lightly, I could tell that he was tightening his hole so it would grip my dick, I told him to let go, to stop tighening it so we could enjoy what my dick was doing to his hole.

Once he did it felt amazing, his hole was like velvet and he was moaning louder as i fucked his hole, he got looser and it felt hotter.

I held his legs up and fucked his hole, my balls were tensing and he began to beg for my load, we came in unison, my load coating his walls and his load smothering his chest and abs.

We kissed again, and i left, sweaty and my balls a bit lighter.6205496180732721325-794554157864373103?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.