fat cobra

Last night a buddy and I went to Fat Cobra in Portland for the first time. I used to go to an ABS in Houston when I lived there, but I always thought that the scene in Portland was a little...meh, y'know? Anyway, a buddy I had encountered on BBRTS suggested we go there together. He, like I, is a bottom. He was also horny, we were both curious, so I agreed to go. By the time I had cleaned-out he arrived and we drove us there.

The Fat Cobra is one of those places where you step into a booth, put a dollar in, the lights go out, the movie starts. Oh, and there is a glory hole in the partition. We both entered the same booth and within seconds, even before we had put our stuff down (jackets, pants, lube, poppers) a black dick poked through the glory hole. Pretty soon we were taking turns on it, then we began licking it at the same time. The sexual excitement was building. I really wanted to fuck, but when I positioned my butt over the glory hole, the guy on the other side wasn't apparently interested because he pulled up his pants and left.

Then a troll took-over the adjoining booth. He didn't want to suck get sucked, or fuck or get fucked, just look. Annoyed, we moved on to another booth, one that happened to have glory holes in two partitions. Soon enough a smallish dick appeared in the glory hole. My pal immediately went down on it, and and since I was hard and his hole was in front of me, I slid into his ass. We worked-up a good sweat and as the air had gone stale, we broke-off to catch our breath - and began making out. His body hair was really sweaty which utterly excited me; not to mention the shot of JD I had had before I left the house, and the strong aroma of poppers, I was as horny and hard as one can get without dying. I decided to remove all my clothing, right there in that filthy place, and as I did so, a pretty big and stiff dick showed up through one of the glory holes. We began simultaneously sucking on it, then after a couple of minutes I went back to fucking my friend while he sucked, switching off on occasion with me sucking the visiting cock while my friend sucked me. Finally my friend positioned his butt in the glory hole and apparently the guy on the other side was up to the invitation: my buddy's face said everything. This was the action for which we had been hoping. Very pleased, I presented myself to my buddy and he expertly sucked me while he was being fucked.

After a few minutes I suggested we switch roles, and my buddy agreed. Fortunately the guy on the other side was patient and accommodated us. Man, the cock felt good. I had not been fucked in about a month and it was great , and the situation just made so much hotter, then my friend opened the door a bit to see if the noise was attracting anyone. The annoying troll was still occupying the adjoining booth and contributing nothing to the scene. Fortunately a nicely built hairy guy was interested in joining us and entered the booth. My buddy closed the door in order to get back to the sex-play. So there we were, three guys in one booth, and a fourth guy fucking me through the glory hole. My buddy and I sucking the new guy who, like the guy fucking me, also had a nice dick. The new guy, however, wanted more than a blow job because he turned my friend around and slid into his ass.

My cock was hard-as-a-rock, so my buddy sucking me. Then we switched tops and luckily for me, the new guy blew his load in my ass, caught his breath, and split. Greedily I insisted my buddy share the other dick, so we alternated positions, switching off in the bottom role. During one of our switch-overs, the guy on the other side withdrew from the glory hole and whispered something inaudible through the glory hole. Unsure what he said, and not caring about issues of status, I simply "I want your load." To which he said "Yeah? Okay, it's your's."

I re-positioned my ass over the glory hole and he slid home again, beginning a vigorous pumping. My buddy, ever helpful, held me against the wall so I wouldn't bounce away and so I could get it as deeply as possible. After about five minutes or so I heard the top start to moan and pant, his dick swelled even bigger for a moment and then I felt it: the biggest load ever, flooding my ass. We rested in that position for a minute, then I stood-up, enjoying the long withdraw of his cock from my hole. My buddy was quick to lick him clean and not beyond sticking his fingers up my ass and fetching cum and ass juices which he fed to me. Fuckin' pig!

After that my buddy and I needed some fresh air so we dressed and left the ABS, reeking of sweat, poppers, and cum, yet thoroughly satisfied.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...