[Sperm Pig] Doctor No-No

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Last night I had a doctor friend of mine cum by and give me quite a thorough rectal exam.

He tells me my prostate is functioning just fine.

Doc is handsome, nice, goateed, partnered, in his early 50’s, and has a good 7” cock on him. But don’t let the nice doctor thing fool you— he’s a bit of a pig.

We originally met at a bathhouse, and have been keeping in touch ever since for random hookups. (He fucked me 4 times at the bathhouse).

My favorite thing is that he gets poppered up and then breeds my hole. Not the sort of behavior one would expect from a medical professional— which makes it hotter!

We always start with a condom, but eventually he starts to have trouble keeping hard.

The condom gets pulled off and he’ll jack his cock back to full attention. We roll around and make out and somehow his lubed, bare cock finds my well-opened hole.

He humps my crack and the tip of his cock slides in me.

“I shouldnt do this. We really shouldn’t play uncovered,” he’ll say.

“Just put it in me a little way— your cock feels so good!”

We snort more poppers, and soon his cock is buried in my ass raw.

He had no trouble staying hard, and I really get turned on by the naughtiness of having his raw cock inside me.

I keep the poppers handy and we keep doing them and fucking until he gets close. I can always tell my the torn look he gets on his face.

“Oh I’m close… I’m gonna cum… I really shouldn’t do this, but your ass feels so good… I should pull out… Oh, I can’t hold back— I can’t stop…”

“Keep fucking me, Doc! Its ok- Fuck your cum into me!”

And he does.

His hard 7 inches spurts out his brainy DNA into my guts. I love it and cum soon after.

“We shouldn’t have done that,” he says as he pulls his bare rod out of my ass.

“Yeah we should have— it felt great didn’t it?” I tell him. “Besides, a little bit of guilt makes it hotter… Right?”

He smiles, and I know in a few months time we will replay this same exact scene, and again we’ll love it.

Then we shower and I send him home to his husband.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.