[iBLASTinside] Bliss: Bareback Virgin Top Experiences Bare Ass

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in barebackcumcuriousdeceptionfuckgaygeekmindfuckreal feelingssecretWeekend Confessional

This message arrived yesterday, October 21, from a reader. With his permission, I’m posting his story. This adventure happened a couple of weeks ago. My new friend assures me this will happen again.

Yo. I’ve never read your blog before yesterday but felt like I had to give you the thumbs up for your uncompromising perspective. I wanted to relate a short story about how I opened up to the world of bareback sex my very first time.

Growing up religious and conflicted about my sexuality, I didn’t start looking into hooking up until my early 20s. I had never even kissed a guy and didn’t know how far I really wanted to go with some anonymous hookup. One night, though, a two-hour conversation on a hookup site led from one innuendo to another until I felt like my balls were going to explode. A hasty agreement was made and I drove over to meet another young college-age guy at his nearby apartment (stopping to buy condoms along the way, just in case).

When I got there he wasted no time at all, moving in to kiss me. I was apprehensive before his lips touched me, but once I felt his body against mine I knew I needed to fuck him. We lay together in his darkened bedroom, jerking each other off.

I have to admit he was so good at it that he had me exploding all over myself before I could even protest or work up the nerve to propose getting it inside him. He didn’t seem disappointed, but instead took it as a challenge to quickly get me hard again (unlike you, I can’t keep a hardon after cumming) and fuck my cock.

He was a foreplay master and although I was drained from the first orgasm, he got me hard again. The problem was, as I went to slip the condom on, my cock just wouldn’t stay up — blame a lack of stamina and the unfamiliarity, I suppose.

He had clearly noted my obvious difficulty as he said “Forget that. Let’s jerk off together some more” and rubbed lube on my uncovered cock as we pleasured ourselves.

After a few minutes I was rock hard again and he was begging me to rub it up against his hole. At this point, I was still a safe sex adherent, but I wasn’t going to say no to that kind of request, so I watched him turn over and started sliding my cock up and down his ass cheeks, rubbing the shaft and cockhead against his hole.

You probably know what this bottom was up to. He just wanted cock and cum in his ass. As I’m sitting there up against him, he calls me by name for the first time that night and tells me he wants me inside him. And thoughtlessly, without reaching for the condoms on the side table, at this first insistence I angle my cock a little and slid it right in, like there were no risks and as though it was the most natural thing in the world.

We had both listed an interest in “safe sex” on the site we met up, and here I was deep inside him raw, with him ordering me not to stop. As a kind of last-ditch formality, as I felt our instincts controlling us toward our climaxes, I breathlessly asked him where he wanted me to cum, to give him an out, to let him make the decision and restore saner sex practices for us.

His answer? “I want it right where you are.”

That was it for me. I pumped a few more times as I felt all thoughts leave my brain. The only thing I knew was the absolutely amazing sensation of cum welling up out of my balls, shooting inside him as we clung together in ecstasy.

We didn’t talk about the bareback sex afterwards, but I stayed in his bed up against him, with no remorse or regrets over fucking him raw. If I had been physically capable of getting another hardon at that moment, I would have slid it in his ass raw again in a second to recapture that bliss.

I guess he thought he had to “trick” me into being up against his ass raw in order for me to slide it in and let my load loose inside him. Maybe he did. I certainly came around to his way of thinking quickly enough. All I know is the next time I go over to his apartment, I won’t even bring condoms. Both my loads are going in his ass, where they belong.

Related posts:

A Capitol Breeding

I'll be arriving in Washington, D.C., tomorrow afternoon. It's strange to think I'll be returning to my home, the place where...

Breaking the Silence: Seeking Sufficient ROI from My Friends

So where have I been? Some of you might have seen me on Twitter with occasional posts. Not much elsewhere. As I've struggl...

Be Afraid... And Say Goodbye to the Softer Side of iBLASTinside

If you go all the way back to my first entry in this blog, it begins with this line: Don't know when I stopped caring, but I...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.