[Midtown Mutt ATL] A Good Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I've been chatting with a sexy young black guy on Grindr for a while. Our schedules don't exactly mesh though. I'm an early riser and he's more a night owl. But yesterday, things worked out. This guy is very handsome, has a very lean body and about a 10 inch grower, with smallish nuts.

He really liked me servicing his cock to start out, and I enjoyed sucking him. With a bit of practice, I was able to deep throat him to the point that my nose was in his bush, but he wasn't hard as a rock while this happened. I wondered if he was one of those big-dicked guys who really never gets super-hard, but any concerned were unwarranted. He began face-fucking me and I had a hard time not scraping his cock with my teeth as he turned into a steel pipe.

My mouth muscles were sore from opening wide enough to suck him and after a long while, he pulled out and pulled me to the edge of his bed with me on my knees. I huffed on some poppers as he went down on my hole, licking me like an ice cream cone. Finally, he stood up and mounted me. I really love the feeling of a big cock-head right at my hole and slowly pushing in. The cute guy entered me then steadily filled me up until his whole cock was in me up to his nuts. For the next 20 minutes he fucked me like a man should be fucked. He eventually was on top of me with me on my stomach.

The his pace picked up and he moaned, "Man, I'm gonna cum!" He pushed ass the way into me as I felt his cock spasming his load into my hole. He was spent and laid on top of me with his dick still in my hole. I could feel his heartbeat from his cock that was lodged in me. Slowly, his dick softened, still in me. Very nice.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.