[Life In The Raw] Piggy Fuck Session

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Went over to this muscle guys apartment this afternoon, he greeted me in a NastyPig jockstrap, I asked if I could use the bathroom, he said yes, and followed me to the master bedroom bathroom, got on his knees and begged for my piss, I sprayed some into his mouth, over his chest, on his back and dripped down his hole.

He smiled at me and we went to bed.

He got on his hands and knees and I slid my dick into his already used and cumfilled hole, I fucked him, churning the cum and fucking his muscle ass hard, my cock frothing up with cum, I pulled out and fucked his face, making him clean off my cum covered cock. I went back to fucking his hole.

I had him lay flat, and as I tweaked his huge nipples, and continued pounding his hole.

He was letting out the most adorable whimper as i raped his hole. I noticed his had two toys out, a dildo and anal beads. I pulled out and inserted the anal beads into his beat up hole.

He was moaning as I abuse and loosened his hole, hitting the poppers and begging for more as i played in his hole, I thn stuck my dick inside of him and let loose a huge stream of piss, he whimpered even more and I plugged his ass and he licked my sweaty pits, licked my balls and ate my ass out.

I sat on his face and tugged his nipples before removing the plug and fucking his cum and piss soaked hole,

I gripped his jockstrap and I erupted, blasting a huge load of cum deep in his guts, he didnt want me to go, but I had many things to do today.6205496180732721325-8051144334590856406?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.