[My Load Deep In You] Small Party

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Went to a small party on Sunday evening. The email said to go to the studio in the back yard. I opened the door and was greeted by a bent over man who was getting plowed. I entered the building, but it was so small that the the or twelve people in there made it VERY crowded. I got undressed and moved to a corner of the room, where I ran into a bud of mine. He was just sitting, and watching. I asked him how much cum he had in him, he smiled and told me one load. I turned around and was presented with the hole belonging to the man who greeted me. He was a little to tall for me, because as soon as I slipped in, I'd pull out and come out all the way. I put more lube on my cock, and tried again. He bent over further to put on his shoes (really) and I slid right in. His hole felt great, but I knew it wasn't gonna make me cum. Since it was late and I had to work the next day, I decided to find a hole, breed it, and leave. Soon enough, a young Latino bent over in front of me and asked me to fuck him. I eased my cock in and knew my load had found a dumping ground. I pumped his hole for about 5 minutes and without saying anything, bred him deeply. As I was getting dressed, he asked, "Did you cum in me?"2856469041485238199-2318140445708932108?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.