[2 Pigs] mpls ive never barebacked before

AnonStory

I’ve been so horny all week, looking forward fucking around with Dan and all the boys in Denver.

I ended up fucking around with this cute 24yo the other day who said he’d never barebacked before. At first we were just making out but when my hands started straying and I’d touch his ass, he’d squirm and say, “don’t do that.” I was surprised and asked why, and he said, “because then I’ll end up having sex with you.” Huh?! So I asked what he thought we were going to do and he said, “you know, like kiss and cuddle and stuff.” Well of course I wasn’t going to play that, so then I really turned up the heat, and well, next thing you know, we’re naked and I’ve got his bare cock up my ass. After he’d cum and pulled out he goes, “wow. I have never done that before!”

I guess he must have liked it, because soon after that I had my bare cock up his ass, blowing a load of my cum inside him. He’d never done that either! ;)

After he left I was still super horny so I found a guy who just wanted to get fucked. I got to his place and he was naked on all fours on the bed, ready. His hole was really wet, and he goes, “yeah I’ve got four loads up there already. I want one more before I go to work. I’m going to keep them inside all day.” Well FUCK that got me off pretty much right away and I gave him that 5th load. After I pulled out he wanted to suck my cock while he jerked off. Pretty much immediately after I put my cum-dripping cock in his mouth, he shot off a HUGE load that went all over the place. He’s definitely going to be doing laundry later!

Have a great SuperBowl Sunday (especially you, Breeding Jock!), and for you studs in Denver, hope to see you this weekend.5486372999613260578-3594885838494630081?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.