[Life In The Raw] Gangbang

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Went to fucking a bottom who was having a gangbang today. Sexy jock guy, round bubble butt, pink hole.

I went over to his place and a guy with a biohazard tattoo was nailing his hole. I watched him fuck away, stroking my hardening dick.

he turned and smiled at me, and he pulled out, cum POURED out of his jockhole.

I couldn't turn that down, I dove in and lapped up his used asshole, as i ate him, he fucking let out the cum down into my throat for me to eat. Nothing is sweeter than an ass-warmed cumload.

I slid my rock hard dick into his hot asshole, fucking his ass while biohaz top fucked his face.

The top and I smiled at each other, I pulled out and he went back to nailing his ass. I licked the biohazard tattoo on his deltoid, he pulled out again and I had the bottom get on his back, I kissed him as I used his hole.

"Thank you for fucking me, thank you for using my hole."

As I fucked him, I heard the door open, another top walked in, and the three of us took turns on his hole, with the other two tops also using his mouth.

Cum poured from his ass, and I lapped up his hole again, before sliding my dick inside of him, gripping unto his jockstrapped ass, I shot my load deep inside of his ass, my dick pulsing. I grunted as I blew.

"oh man, thanks for the load."

I pulled out and he turned around, cleaning up my dick, as the other top slid into his freshly bred hole.

I got dressed and left, and as I left, I saw three tops I know headed for his place, this sexy fucker is in for one hot and creamy afternoon.6205496180732721325-3171956458973370047?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.