[Defiant Barebacker] My Predicament Pt. 2 (A Trilogy)

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

I have been fucking for over three hours. This is the sixth hole tonight. I have not cum. No condom has touched my cock.

The guy below me is face down, grunting as I grind into his gut. What he feels or thinks is not important at all. What 'is' important is this sensation deep in my groin that I pursue with each thrust. I know there is risk here. I try to resist getting myself into these situations, I try to take care of things with my own hand. Instead, I wind up at sex clubs like this and I grind and fuck and drill myself senseless.

There was a time when I was afraid to fuck. I would only permit myself to receive head. I wouldn't even suck dick for fear of what I might catch. That fear is not entirely gone, but the need to stimulate my cock has grown stronger than the fear. Now I sometimes go to these clubs or parties where I know I will have my pick of a dozen holes or more.

As is the case with so much in my life, the way I got here was not of my own making. A boy from Spain is really to blame. I found him on the Men4SexNow hook up site through which we arranged a meeting at his place. He said would indulge me in the activity which I was weakest to resist. Long slow head to completion. I was on my way in a flash.

When I arrived he let me into his second floor apartment. There were boxes stacked all around and the place was mostly disassembled. He apologized. He would be moving in just a couple of days. He pulled me into his bedroom without closing the door, he dropped to his knees and unbuttoned my jeans. Since I don't wear underwear my cock was in his face with the second button and he started licking the tip while working my jeans undone. Into his mouth my cock went and I was not disappointed.

He had me trapped instantly and hunger filled my nuts. Sucking slow and deep, he managed to get me so hard that my cock ring felt too tight. He stopped and looked up at me with a grin. He seemed to be judging just how much control he had established. He pushed me into his office chair, my jeans at my feet, so he could resume spinning his little web for me.

He managed to get me close to cumming but skillfully backed me off while never letting my cock out of his mouth. I sank into the feeling. I would be going nowhere until this was done. After a couple rounds of this he jumped up, stripped and got into his bed, instructing me to follow. Of course, I did as I was told. He lay flat on his stomach with me on my knees, the same position I had found to be so rewarding under public bathroom stall walls. He resumed sucking and edging me, making me more and more incapable to resist what was to come.

I had a perfect view of this boy's body laying in front of me, his ass being the most prominent feature I could observe. I had to touch and caress it. He arched up and moaned at my touch which, for some unexplained reason, made me hornier. His ass was small in my hands, smooth and warm, inviting. But I was only there for head, nothing more.

My friend abruptly stopped sucking my dick and sat up facing me. My groin was not happy with this new lack of attention to my cock. "Wanna fuck me?" he asked. I resisted the offer, "I don't fuck man, sorry." He persisted, "Just stick it my ass for a little while, just the head of your cock. PLEASE!" I declined further, so he laid down on his back and pulled me on top of him. We kissed. I do not normally kiss guys that I hook up with, but he was hot and his kiss was amazing. I felt his legs wrap around my back and my rigid cock found itself right at the opening to his hole. I grinned and said, "I can't man, sorry."

We stayed in this position kissing for a while, my hunger only growing more intense, when I felt one of his hands putting lube on my cock. I tried to say no again but he kept his tongue in my mouth and kept kissing me, holding the back of my head with his other hand. I felt him guide my cock head right to the entry spot and my head started slipping in. I both panicked and sighed at the same time. The sensation, the fact that this was not something I should do, the fact that there was no condom on my cock and I was sliding slowly into his ass was overwhelming. I almost came that instant. I managed to get my mouth free to tell him this. We both froze on the spot, him with a big grin on his face.

After being still for a bit, my cock head just inside his opening, he tried to nudge me in deeper. I did not resist, but once again felt as if I might cum on the spot, so we stopped. He rolled me off of him and bolted for the kitchen. He returned with ice water. "Here, let me pour this on your cock, it will help." I objected but stood up so he could pour anyway. The sensation was startling, considering how hard and horny I was. He dried my cock, sucked it a little, then jumped back in bed. This time I just climbed back on him without hesitating and managed to get balls deep for a while, forever changed by crossing that line.

So, that is how I got here, grinding this ass below me at this sex club tonight. This guy will not get my load. At least not right now. This is only the sixth ass tonight, and I need more. I decide to pull out and look for some head to stir my hunger. I'm on a roll and nothing will stop me tonight.5659550056261962395-142634168825174877?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.