[SFVersCumBoy] The 23 yr old pierced cock fed me in the bathroom

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Oh, it is so nice to be recovered from my surgery and back on my knees!

This morning I happened to log onto a hookup site that is very hit and miss. There may be posts but it is always the same guys and many times they just bitch.

Then I had a notice that there was email...

A hot young 23 year old asked if I would be interested in sucking him off and taking his load in his building bathroom.

His profile showed a firm white smooth ass, and he said his cock was close to 8 inches with a 4 gauge PA.

I replied that it sounded hot and to let me know the details.

Right away we exchanged the basics and I headed over to his work.

Sure enough I found the bathroom and it was in a secluded quiet area. Keypad meant that there would not be a problem of interruptions....HOT!

I texted him and he came into the bathroom.

Tall, dark hair in the current faux hawk style, glasses and a full basket in his tight jeans.

Within seconds he was undoing his pants and pulling that young hard cock out of his underwear.

It was indeed a hung piece of 8 inch meat with hairy balls hanging below and his PA gleaming in the light.

I went right down on my knees after grasping it in my fist.

Having a husband with a PA and also sporting one myself gives an insight into how to play with one and I let this young buck know that his piercing was not going to be a problem at all.

When I went balls deep and let my tongue, tonsils and throat caress that PA, I could hear his response....and feel the shaft grow in appreciation.

Once he knew I could take every inch AND the metal, he grabbed my head and forced his cock into my mouth...and I had no problem with that!

I let him skull fuck me until he quit and then I grabbed the shaft and gave it my own version of a deep throat massage.

He appreciated that even more and shoved further down...I swallowed and forced myself to keep quiet and just savor that pierced mushroom head stretching my throat.

As I was working every angle and inch he reached down and grabbed my leaking cock.

It has been days since I have shot my load and after all the cock yesterday I was a sieve leaking precum. He felt it all and brought his hand up to my mouth and fed me my own precum.

Then we went back to feeding me his thick meat.

More skull fucking and I grasped his balls. Right away he told me to suck them.

I forced both into my mouth and gave them a spit washing before letting them slide out of my mouth.

Not letting go, he told me to pull on them.

One of the ways I love to suck is to hold the balls and gently (or hard, if told) pull down while using that as leverage for shoving the rock hard tight cock into my mouth. He was all for that!

After minutes of the skull fuck, ball grab and deep throat PA massage it was time for his balls to release their cum.

With my fist around his balls and his cock buried, he told me that he was about to cum. I nodded my head and he asked if I wanted it in my mouth...

Normally you know I love a good facial but something told me this was going to be a massive load and I kept him buried.

Then I felt the first spasm of the shaft and sure enough my mouth was instantly deluged with sweet tasting sperm. Spasm after spasm filled my waiting mouth and I swallowed between volleys of cum.

Once he was drained I used my hand to milk the shaft and be sure I was not missing a drop.

Then it was time to button up our jeans and head out.

I told him that I don't often get to find a PA to suck and he smiled at the same thought.

Perhaps he will need to unload again...after all, you know those guys in their 20's...one load after another.3474577974612100795-8590519258842747675?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.