[SFVersCumBoy] Breeder and feeder needs to unload on my tongue

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

One of our local buddies is a hot versatile guy that has bred my ass and fed me his loads multiple times in the past.

He and his boyfriend both like to see him in action while giving me his spooge, so today we met up for another hot video.

I always tell buddies and visitors to let me know if they ever need a repeat, and this is one of my hot multiple load givers.

He texted me today and asked if I was up for meeting later in the day.

I said that I would be, and he sent a note as he was approaching my area of the city.

We met up out in front of my tearoom stall location and headed inside.

Once again, it was perfectly and completely empty. I led the way to the largest stall and shut the door behind us.

As I was undoing my pants, he was grinning already.

He pulled out his thick cock and I pulled out my trusty Flip cam. I handed it to him and told him to start recording when he wanted...and I went down on his cock!

Starting on the head and using my tongue to work the shaft, and getting him rock hard.

Damn, once he was hard it was all I could do not to deep throat...so I just went ahead and did just that.

Fisting his shaft and working the head with my tongue was leading to a massive amount of precum leaking onto my tongue.

As I tasted more and more of the precum, and felt the shaft harden even more with each stroke I took more of him down my throat.

As you know, I don't always like a gag reflex but there are just some guys out there that become so thick and full on hard that you can only force it down your throat and hope to not pass out from lack of oxygen...with this one I was working every inch and trying not to gag.

Well, a couple of times I was not able to avoid the gag, but once I came back up off that cock and saw that shiny bit of throat spooge that it forced out, I was a pig and hungry for more.

Over and over, we went back and forth between gentle slurps and strokes to full on face fucking and deep throat groans.

Soon I could tell that he was edged to the point of no return, as his hips started to thrust. That was my cue to pull back a bit and let him start firing off cum shots onto my tongue and lips.

The first shot oozed out and coated my tongue, then the second, third and fourth shots were pouring out onto the tip of my tongue. I kept slurping and licking down every drop.

As I took my mouth off, more cum was oozing out and I had to reach up to catch it and not waste any.

Strings of cum on my beard, hands and lips...so fucking hot!3474577974612100795-2820685313005143398?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.