[Bare Sqwhirl] Best Halloween Ever (A Memory)

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

At the time I was stationed in Hawaii over at Pearl Harbor. I had made a bunch of gay friends which mostly were stationed in Hawaii and hailed from all branches of the services. It was Halloween night and I really hadn't been planning on going out but a couple of friends talked me into it. I hated getting dressed up mostly because of lack of planning or imagination. I looked around my room and finally decide I'd go as a soccer player. I had a complete kit since I had been playing on my commands team. My friend David stopped by he was going as a Dr. and was all dressed in scrubs. He fixed a couple of drinks and was talking to my roommate to see if he was going to join us. He was also Gay and in the Air Force but was totally paranoid that someone from his command would see him going into Hulas.

I was feeling a bit slutty that night so decide against my usual boxers briefs and went with only a jock. Then my Umbro shorts, Shin guards, Adidas socks and sambas. I even grabbed a ball in a ball bag to compete the look. After giving up on the roommate we headed in to Honolulu and eventually Hulas. We got there a bit early and many people were still walking the streets but the place quickly filled up. By the time the place was packed I had a good buzz going and had been flirting with my favorite bartender to pass the time.

Once the crowd got going it was hot and was mixed with a good crowd. I had a good feeling about that night. I mingled with friends and passed few hotties trying to find my target for the evening.

It didn't take long before I found him. He was in his 20's and dressed as caveman we'll call him Scott . I had seen him with another guy earlier that had been dressed alike. But from the way he flirted I assumed that they were just friends. We slipped over to the other side of the bar which was a bit darker and you could talk a bit more. Once over there we felt each other up and started to make out. I was ready then to have him hit me with his club and drag me back to his hotel room. He next said that he was with his boyfriend they were visiting from Boston. I let out a laugh and said I was from that area originally too. We continued our small talk, exploration of each other and even made out for a little bit. He then asked if I would be up for a 3-way if he could get his bf into the mood. I said "Sure" and we head back into the main bar. He intoduced me to his bf and order another drink at the bar.

While I waited for the drinks he asked his bf about taking me back for some fun. His bf seemed to have an evil grin on his face as I glanced back at them. I returned with the drinks and passed them around to the guys. Scott said he be right back and headed off into the crowd. His bf whom I'll call Brad, I really don't recall their names. Brad and I chatted it up and he was just as flirtatious as Scott, feeling each other up and then mentioned that he'd like for me to join them back at their hotel room. I made it seem that I didn't know anything about and agreed. Scott made his way back a few minutes later and Brad said that I was game. my guess was that Scott had made it seem like his idea and not ours ;-)

I told them I need to let me friend know I was leaving and I'd rejoin them. I found David and just told him I was tired and heading out. David was cool with that he was with a couple of our friends. I found Scott and Brad we headed out. They were stay at on of the Outriggers not far from Hulas and we made our way there. Once in the elevator we all started making out and feeling each other up we all were sporting hardons so this was going to happen fast. We made our way to the room and closed the door and the cloths came off.

2924_12.jpg

Brad was sporting a hardon in a speedo he had on under his garb and Scott was in jockstrap as I. We hopped up on the bed and began making out and feeling each other up. It didn't take long before I had shifted my position and had Brad's cock in my mouth, then Scott took mine and Brad has his. Then we all switched and Brad worked mine. Brad slipped my cock out of his mouth and started in on my hole.

Not long after that Brad slipped out and then picked me up by my hips lifting my ass up. He buried his face in again for seconds as I moaned and worked on Scott's tool I was lost. next I felt Brad's 6" cock pushing in my hole, I look back over my shoulder and Brad just had a nice smile on his face. He was pushing in with out lube and even his cock burned as he pushed it in. Luckily I had Scott's 7" cock to keep my mind off of Scott's cock, it's size length was average but he had some girth there.

After a couple of attempts he was in and fucking me with nice strokes and was building up a rhythm. Scott got up and then returned after a few minute. He climbed back on the bed and backed up doggy style for my cock. Brad stopped his strokes while I slid in Scott's hole which was lubed up and I slid in easily. Scott wasn't as tight as I usually am I guess Brad had done a number on him earlier. Once I was inside Brad stayed still as I provide the rhythm, we were like a fine tuned engine with our cylinders getting pounded by hard pistons.

It wasn't long before I was ready to blow and Brad was getting close too. I told Scott I was close and started jerking off to catch up with us. We continued to pound away as I could feel the pressure building. Scott never asked me to pull out and I never asked Brad we just kept at it. Before we knew it we were all moaning, we then exploded and then collapsed in to a pile. Brad pulled out and went to the bathroom I slide out of Scott and laid next to him where he then fed me the load he had caught in his hand.nodu246dego@post.wordpress.comemail]

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.