[Life In The Raw] getting my dick wet

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Last night a fuck buddy of mine was taking loads, great hole, muscled latin guy. I knew I had to go over, when I got there he was getting tagged by two men, one was a guy who I have bred a few times. I quickly undressed and watched them nail him, then the top was fucking the guy who I have fucked, while I ate out my buddy's cumfilled fuckhole.

My latin friend was sucking the guys dick, as they both had cocks up their holes, then the top emptied his load out into the other guy. I pulled out, and the white muscled vers guy began to plow the latin guys hole, I stuck my dick into his white muscled ass, he rocked back and forth, fucking the latin guys hole and fucking my dick with his white ass. I began to fuck his perfect muscled hole, and soon, he grnuted, emptying a huge load of cum into his ass.

He pulled out and got dressed, I now had my buddy to myself, I held him down and we kissed as I enjoyed his hot, cummy hole. His hole was sloppy and making that hot sloshing sound, cum was frothing up on my dick, I was hard as a rock and giving it to him hard.

Then I put him on his stomach and rode his ass, I was plowing even harder. The closer I got to my orgasm the harder and more frantic I fucked him, like my orgasm would get away if I let up, he was moaning and whimpering, begging for my seed, and my nuts contracted, he perked up his big muscle butt and I held him down and fucked harder. I began to grunt and finally, let loose with a huge load of cum deep in his guts, filling him with another load for the night.

Still have dried cum on my dick, love working out smelling like sex.6205496180732721325-8995474306220192467?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.