[Bare Sqwhirl] Your most memorable public sexual experience (or what you would like t

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

I was at borders just killing time and looking for a new book to read. I was browsing through the music section and found myself being watched. The guy was cute younger probably about 17 - 19yo, 5'10" brown hair , nice build. In shorts and a t-shirt. I moved to the book section to see if he would follow and just make sure I wasn't imagining things. Sure enough he did follow I was on one side of a table and he was on the other. Then he says bluntly to meet him in the bathroom, he headed off I followed. Once inside he went into the last stall I joined him in there. I locked the door and we made out and he sat on the seat and wasted no time dropping my shorts and sucking on my dick. I was well hard he asked if he could fuck me. I was totally accepted and straddle the seat.

He went to town on my hole driving is tongue in and lubing up my hole with his spit. At about this point someone came in, we stayed silent and took advantage of the break to make out. Once the intruder finished his business and left I reached back bragging his cock. I was nice about 6" cut with good thickness. I guided it towards me hole and lined it up. He then asked if I had a condom I told him "No" he said " Is it cool if I fuck you raw?" my reply was just "fuck yes" and with that he pushed in.

His cock was amazing and he fucked pretty hard. While he worked my hole I worked my cock and occasionally we kissed. It didn't take either of us very long to cum, probably the thrill of being interrupted again or being caught. With in 15 minutes he whispered he was going to cum I remarked for him to cum in me. This set him over the edge and let loose with a grunt. I finished up and came into my palm. He pulled out I showed him my load which he grabbed my hand raised it to his mouth and lapped some of it up and then moved my hand to my mouth and finished what was left. We kissed and he thanked me and we both headed out of the bathroom and the store. I never got his name or number, I did look for him each time I visited but never saw him again. I guess somethings were only meant to happen once. I always thought of him when I visited a Borders no matter the city and it was a sad day when they all closed.

Ask me anything! Sexual, random questions, would you rather, seriously anything!

nodu246dego@post.wordpress.comemail]

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.