[Sperm Pig] Unexpected

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

A “neighbor” just came over and fucked a load into me.

This guy I see online quite a bit. He and his partner play— safely, and together, of course.

I hit him up now and again, but he always turns me down.

I’ve also seen him and his partner in the building occasionally. I nod and say “S’up”. That’s it.

Well, color me surprised when he hits me up on Adam4adam tonight. This is what he says:

“Leave your door unlocked? Be lubed and waiting.”

Now, how can I turn down THAT?

I told him which unit, and got ready.

Five minutes later, he comes in and silently gets undressed. He surprises me by diving for my asshole and tonguing the hell out of it.

Then he lubes up, we both popper up, and he slides his 7 inches into my ass.

Raw.

He goes to town like he hasn’t had sex in ages, and I don’t mind. I just keep doing poppers and grunting.

“Yeah! Take it out on my ass, buddy! Fuck that saved load into me!”

I keep up the talk, and soon he’s joining.

“Fuck yeah! I needed this! Gonna breed this ass GOOD!”

“You like fucking raw, don’t you? You like dumping your seed in an ass!” I grunt.

“Hell yeah! I never get to do this!”

“I’ve been wanting you to paint my guts since I first saw you in the hall!”

“God damn! Gonna fill your slut ass!”

And he did. He pushed that fucker deep and let fly with his seed. And his flexed hard, like 12 or 13 times inside. I knew each was a spurt of jizz.

Then he slow pumped my ass with his still hard cock while I milked him. He liked that.

He pulled out quietly and I slipped off to get him a wash cloth.

As he cleaned up he wouldn’t meet my eyes. Then he said quietly, “My boyfriend can’t know about this. Ever.”

“Dude, I don’t fuck and tell,” I assure him. “Besides, why would I ruin any future breeding sessions with such a convenient top?”

When dressed, he looked out the peephole. “Until next time then.” and he was off to his apartment.

I look forward to it.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.