[Bare Sqwhirl] Have you ever hooked up with someone and never saw his face at all? Wh

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

Yup, chatted with a guy online he told me to come over to his place. He'd be on all 4 to just come in and fuck and then leave. No world were said I never saw his face beside the ones in his profile. I got to his place, entered his apartment, he was there just as he said. I striped down rimmed his hole and slid my cock in he was already lubed up. I fucked him pretty hard (as requested), came in his hole (not discussed) then dressed and left.

Ask me anything! Sexual, random questions, would you rather, seriously anything!

nodu246dego@post.wordpress.comemail]

More...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBCumdumpPig

i love to be as up blindfolded ready and waiting for a tops use.... nothign hotter than not seeing only feeling him use me for his pleasure and his throbbing cock swelling and shooting deep in my holes... then zip up n go

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.