[Life In The Raw] Everyone needs a Lil' Recharge

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A friend hit me up today, and asked me what my VL was.

I told him, and I asked why he wanted to know. He said that he was really horny and was craving a load that wasn't undetectable. I smiled at the thought of that, and I told him I could be over in 30 minutes.

I went over and he was wearing a pair of sweatpants, he had just got out of the shower.

"Hey_ he said

With that he was up against the wall and I was kissing, since the night I met this boy, I have wanted him.

I made sure to wear the now famous Biohaz tank that Dan bought me. The source of my power, if you will.

We went upstairs to the bedroom, he looked at me.

"The night we met, you had on this tank top... I saw it and told **** that it was such an awesome shirt."

We kissed some more, and I threw him on the bed, and I lifted his legs and dove in tongue first into his hole.

He stroked his huge dick

"so you want me poz dick in your hole, you want my strain?"

"Yeah I do."

My dick sunk into his hole and he moaned softly.

"How does that feel in your boypussy?"

"oh it feels soooo good... fuck... fuck that hole with that poz dick, give me that toxic load."

Fucking him on his stomach, holding his sexy little body down with mine, I kissed him and told him

"were gonna be brothers after this... you're gonna be mine."

"Oh yes... oh yes sir... I am so jealous of you, i wish i wasn't on meds."

I flipped him on his back, and kissed him. Then he asked me

"Is this going in your blog?"

"yeah, it is."

He grinned and I slid my dick in him again.

"Oh, I've wanted your load for so long, wanted that poz cum in me."

I raised his legs and kept fucking him. His hole felt so fucking great.

Then I had him go on all fours and fucked his perky little ass some more.

Then I pulled out, and played with his hole, feeling how hot and wet it was now, I thrusted my dick in him, and my nuts instantly boiled and shot off, my poz load coating his guts, he moaned, telling me how hot it felt to take my load, how he was going to keep it inside of him all day, that he might head to slammer tonight, bend over in the dark room and take loads. I enjoyed feeling my nuts empty out into his ass, I pulled out and we kissed, got dressed, kissed again and I headed home.

Text mesage from him

"We need to do this often, I want more."6205496180732721325-6784007741753916153?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.