[Midtown Mutt ATL] USMC Baby Batter

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

USMC Baby Batter

As I write this, a whole two testicles full of sexy US Marine Corp cum is swimming deep in my hole looking for eggs to fertilize. But I'm going to briefly digress.

Some cunt moved into the unit across the hall from mine. Now, not to be misogynistic...I use the word "cunt" in the most admirable way. Each night since she moved in, in the middle of the night, I get woken by her hot black boyfriend fucking her madly. The bitch is a screamer, and who wouldn't be with that big prong of his opening her up wide every night?

So this afternoon, I am in my apartment doing chores, and it sounds like someone is decapitating a woman in the hallway. I carefully open my door and, voila, all the ruckus is coming (literally) from across the hall. This chick could wake the dead with her fuck-scream. That man must be amazing (yes, I'm jealous).

Being surrounded by all this fucking made me horny, so I went for a run to get my mind off of cock. When I returned, my mind was still on cock (surprised?).

So I got on MH and started looking. Now, sometimes I can't answer all my emails, and then other days I can't get cock to save my life. I thought today was going to be more of the latter, but it turned out OK.

Earlier this year, I fucked a Marine while his BF was at work. It was hot and he was very sexy and he couldn't get enough of my bare cock in his hole. Then I didn't see him again ... until today.

He hit me up on MH and said wanted to fuck me but he didn't recognize me as having fucked him a while back. So I went over to his new place. He no longer lives with the boyfriend. In fact, he lied about us having played before (or maybe he just doesn't remember).

We started to make out. And he unbuttoned my jeans and started to finger my hole. I reached down and his jeans were already around his ankles and his thick cock was already at attention. I bent over and started sucking him. He forced my head down on his cock and I smelled his sweaty pubes. He popped open the lube and greased up my hole then got behind me and pushed into me doggy style on the living room floor. This guy fucked like a man who was on death row and looking for his last nutt.

He fucked me hard and within three minutes of pushing his cock into me, he was unloading his baby-makers in me. But he kept fucking for a while after he came. Then he pulled out. I pulled up my jeans and grabbed my shirt as he did the same.

Hope we can fuck each other again sometime.

More...

Edited by Hotload84

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.