[Western BB Top] Scott (from previous posts) fucks me, breeds me, and gives me my fir

Feeder

Click here to see original blog post on Western State BB Top...

So Scott and I have talked about setting up a threesome or something as we are both tops, but we've never met up. We got to talking the other day and I made mention that I had bottomed once over the summer and had taken a load...and he was all about that. Now while I don't want word to get out that I'm back to bottoming...I'm certainly not opposed to it for certain individuals. We talked about it and he got me so worked up I figured hell...why not?

We talked all day and agreed to meet up after we both hit the gym. I got done with the gym, headed home to clean out (gotta make sure I'm good and clean if I'm going to bottom). I text Scott and headed over to his place. Not much chit chat and he started getting naked right away...right to business!

He's got a good body and looked great naked. We started making out while I was trying to get all of my clothes off...always overdressed for the occasion :) We have a good 15 minutes of making out, him groping my ass, me grabbing his ass, and occasionally rubbing our hard cocks together.

He is kissing at my neck and my ears, which always drives me crazy. I begin kissing down his chest, his stomach, and make my way to his balls. Teasing him around his cock and he loves it. I finally lift his cock and deep throat it until it's nice and slicked up. He flips me over and kisses down my back, which drives me up the walls. Finally he reaches my ass and dives in...man this kid can eat ass! He is tongue fucking me...making me moan like crazy. This is the one thing that gets me in the mood to take a cock and a load or two!

He lifts my ass up and dives in even more...he keeps telling me how much he loves my ass and how great it tastes. Finally I flip over, he lubes up, and I warn him to go slow...I'm really not used to bottoming. That first moment where he slides in there is a little pain, but it feels amazing! His moaning reminds me of how great it feels for the top and I want to make it good for him.

He is sliding all over my prostate and we are kissing the whole time he fucks me. We switch position and I go doggy style...it makes his cock go deep and I can feel it going places I haven't had a cock in soooo long. I'm going crazy feeling like I'm going to cum this whole time. His raw cock in my ass feels amazing.

I tell him if he is close he should cum (since he can cum multiple times). He ramps up and I feel his cock swell...his panting increases, and he unleashes a 4 day load of cum in my ass...I can feel each spurt deep in my ass. Slowly we let his cock slide out and I clench down so that I won't lose his load. We make out and lounge for a while so I can let him recover. I of course tease his sensitive cock and we talk for a while longer. Finally I decide that I've had enough and I want his cock again.

We make out, roll around, and he decides he wants more of my ass...to taste! Now I have never been rimmed after being bred (I know...I'm not as experienced as I might seem :) He puts me on my back and lifts my legs up high and dives in. My ass is pretty open from the fucking I just got, but I make him work for that load that I know is buried deep in my ass. He tongues my ass for all it's worth diving deep. I know he can taste his own load and my ass by the moans he makes when I loosen up a bit...feels amazing!

Finally he has jerked his cock back to a good hardness and slides in again...god it feels great having that cock in my ass! We go at it for another 10 minutes or so and at this point I need to cum...I've been holding off too long knowing that I can't get fucked after I do. I have him rub his cock in and out against my prostate and that does the trick...I unleash a load right onto my stomach. I wipe up a bit and guess what he does....goes right back to rimming my ass...felching out his loads!

God what a great fuck...we're texting as I write this setting up another fuck for this week....I can't wait! Let me know if there is anything I should try boys :)1130153515978022748-7241108562851485446?l=westernstatebbtop.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.