[Life In The Raw] Good Things Cum to Those Who Wait

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

There was this boy (legal age, just younger than me) that I have wanted for years. When I first saw him at the gym, I was awestruck. Sexy black and latino mixed boy. Amazing bubble butt, nice muscles. Just a sexy little fucker. Anyway, last night I get hit up by a guy on adam4adam, it was him. He was hungry for dick. Turns out that he lives up the street from me, I went up and he was on all fours in a jockstrap. That ass just wouldn't quit. I have wanted to hear him moan, I have wanted to touch his skin, I have wanted to get in that ass. Now I would have what I wanted.

I got on my hands and knees and ate his ass out. It was so fucking soft and so fucking hot, I got my tongue deep in him, this sexy bro moaning, and gasping as i got deeper in his ring, telling me it felt so good. My dick was rock hard, i lubed up and slid into hie ass. Grabbing that big jockstrapped butt as i rode his hole. Damn, felt so good.

I turned him on his back, and he whimpered, moaned, and told me how deep I was in his hole, that it felt so good and that his ass was mine to use, that he'd be my little slut boy to fuck. I turned him on his hands and knees again and spanked his bubble butt, I nailed him hard and held him down, and I shot a huge load of cum in his bubble brown ass. I pulled out, kissed his cheeks, and left.6205496180732721325-8834210844983225935?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.